Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect for Scania IT
Scania IT is looking for a solution architect to take a leading role with primary responsibility for Dynamics AX solutions together with us at Scania IT. Scania IT manages a global Microsoft Dynamics AX system with installations in 30 countries. In the next few years, in addition to management and upgrading work, we will also be conducting a number of large global implementation projects. The staff of the Dynamics AX section consists of 40 or so application specialists, testers and developers with various roles, as well as other solution architects. We currently supply mainly Scania's commercial sectors where Dynamics AX is becoming increasingly important.
As an AX solution architect, you will work in projects and management within the following verticals: Finance, Logistics and Production.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Based on your deep knowledge of the application, developing customised solutions within the framework of the system standards
- Developing technical solutions for customisations and integrations that meet the needs of the business
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that solutions can continue to be used for a long time thanks to good support and documentation for the solutions you choose
To succeed in the role, we expect you will have:
- several years’ experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX, both functionally and technically/architecturally
- a good ability to analyse, propose and assess various solution options that fulfil the requirements and processes of the business
- experience in facilitation, analysis and prototyping
- a deep understanding of your business area and the ability to assume primary responsibility for solutions within several verticals
- experience of project and management work within large organisations with integrations to other systems
- a relevant university degree or equivalent experience within IT
Good written and spoken Swedish and English is essential. You are motivated, committed and delivery-focused and possess excellent communication skills. You are also used to working independently and in agile teams, with their priorities and goals.
We would expect any applicant to be a fully-fledged architect who may have worked as an application specialist within Dynamics AX in one or preferably more verticals for a few years and who is ready to take the next step in their career to develop as a software architect.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Jobexpress.
For further information
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Mats Andersson (Recruitment Centre), +46 (0)8 553 821 47 or Helena Westman (Group Manager), +46 (0)8 553 505 92.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.
Selections and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis throughout the application period, with some reservation for the holiday period between weeks 29 and 32.
We look forward to receiving your application.