Vass C# .Net Systemutvecklare till produktbolag - TIBCO
- Experience in C#.net systems development
- Experience in systems integration and web services with various techniques as REST, SOAP, WCF as well as database integration based on ODBC, JDBC
- Experience with OLAP based systems (Essbase, SAP BW) is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
- Pragmatic, team player with focus on getting the job done
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken)
- Master's in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-4 years professional experience as a systems developer and integrator with documented experience of the activities listed above.
You will be part of a strong product development team, responsible for implementing and maintaining Spotfire Data access framework - integration of the Spotfire analysis application to a wide range of 3rd party databases and cloud based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work with many different technologies within a complex product environment.
- Participate in all aspects of the product delivery life cycle
- Specify and implement new features and enhancements within the data access area as well as adding new integration connectors
- Understanding unique capabilities in the external systems and how these could fit into the Spotfire application
- Maintain existing integration connectors; adding enhancements, upgrading to new versions, analysing and resolving customer issues
Application & information
Please note that you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English
In this recruitment TIBCO Software AB is working with EXPERIS IT & Recruitment consultant Omar Burazerovic, for more information please contact :firstname.lastname@example.org / 0703-774932
Good luck with your application.
About Tibco Software
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love - dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
For more info:
Systemutvecklare Utvecklare .Net programmerare Systemintegration produktbolag Göteborg