Java developer to AccentureTechnology
If you are looking for a new challenge in your IT career, working in a vibrant environment with access to training and world-class expertise, and limitless opportunities to deepen and expand your specialist skills on the job, then this is your chance! We have opportunities at all levels to match the high expectations of passionate Java professionals.
We are currently interested in people with practical skills, hands-on project experience and a qualification in informatics.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we enable high performance for our clients by envisioning the future and inventing the next wave of cutting-edge business solutions for our clients. Working as a consultant within Accenture, you will build core technical and industry expertise, helping to deliver world-class solutions that enable our clients to become high performance businesses. Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance.
Skills and attitudes we expect from our Java professionals:
- Skilled in backend development, such as JSP, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, XML, JPA, JMS
- Working knowledge in Open Source tools, such as Ant, Maven, Subversion, Git, Hudson/Jenkins
- Working knowledge in one or more of these application packages:
Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss or other J2EE Application Servers
Java Portal/Personalization solutions, e.g. Liferay or WebSphere Portal
Content Management solutions such as Alfresco or HP Autonomy
E-commerce solutions, such as WebSphere Commerce or Hybrid
Integration solutions, such as Mule ESB, Oracle Service Bus, WebSphere
- Working knowledge of technical architecture standards, security and frameworks
- Working knowledge about cloud solutions, such as OpenShift, CloudFoundry, AWS, Azure
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactively driving initiatives to improve overall project success, e.g. improving code quality, suggesting improvements in way-of-working etc.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and working knowledge in Agile methodologies
It is key that you want to work with the latest technologies and make a difference with your strong will and desire to deliver!
You will work together with our customers to analyze, design and build new, or modifying existing, solutions. You will need to be able to design and work together with both local and off-shore colleagues and customers in flexible environments.
All of our consultants receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. You will also have opportunities to build technical and functional skills in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- You have a Bachelor/Master of Science degree and are fluent in English and Swedish.
- We expect candidates to have four-to-six years of custom development experience
- Being able to demonstrate hobby projects, or other type of portfolio code
- You should enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment where people development is prioritized
- Candidates should also have a clear ambition to further develop by gradually taking on more advanced responsibilities helping the delivery of Java-based client commitments
Please attach your CV, Cover Letter and a transcript of your University grades when you apply.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!