Testare rekryteras till TIBCO
TIBCO Spotfire is the world's leading producer of next generation Business Intelligence software. Our software is used to visually and interactively analyze data to find trends, outliers and anomalies. Our customers can be found within many different industries. They use our applications in areas spanning from chemistry lead discovery analysis to optimization of sale force effectiveness.
The TIBCO Spotfire Engineering group is responsible for the creation of new software products, the continued innovation and development of existing products and the on-going support of those products through the full product life-cycle. The department includes software architecture, software development, quality control, technical documentation, user experience, graphical design, project management and second line support. The group is responsible for developing world leading products working with a multitude of technologies including Java and .NET.
The Spotfire Data Access and Management delivery unit is one of several units within Spotfire Engineering responsible for realizing the Spotfire product vision. The Data Access team is responsible for implementing and maintaining the Spotfire Data access framework - integration of the Spotfire analysis application to a wide range of 3rd party databases and cloud based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work with many different technologies within a complex product environment.
We work in agile cross-functional teams in an international environment with teams in the US, Sweden, and India.
- Work as a quality control engineer in a cross-functional feature team with 5-10 people
- Plan the tests, create test cases and test data, and test the new features and functionality developed in the team using different test strategies
- Design automated test scenarios and create corresponding scripts within automated test frameworks
- Report defects in the software
- Work with manual functional testing, customer scenario testing, automated testing and other testing methodologies
- Contribute as test expert during planning efforts such as time and resource estimation
- Help the team to drive activities to continuously improve the product quality
- Help the feature team and the delivery unit to continuously improve the way we develop products
- Bachelor's or Master's in in subjects such as computer science, software testing, or similar (Master's preferred)
- 2+ Experience working as a software tester with documented experiences of the above listed activities
- Experience working with automated tests in an agile environment
- Experience working with tools such as JIRA and Silk and/or test automation tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English —both written and spoken
- Experience working with testing systems integrated with 3rd party applications and databases validating the whole chain
- Special interest in Exploratory testing
- Personal Skills:
- Cares about the details
- Team player with good social skills
- Holistic view of testing
- Self-directed and used to taking own initiatives
- Passion for breaking the software
Applications and CVs must be in English
Please send applictaions to EXPERIS IT in English firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!