Test Automation Engineer to Xylem
We’re 12,700 people unified in a common purpose: creating innovative solutions to meet our world’s water needs. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. We move, treat, analyze, and return water to the environment, and we help people use water efficiently, in their homes, buildings, factories and farms. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise, backed by a legacy of innovation. For more information about Xylem, go to www.xyleminc.com
Duties and Service
Xylem Water Solutions are now expanding its capacity within embedded systems development to meet the future requirements from the changing process equipment landscape were the solutions gets more and more software based and our products more and more intelligent.
We are now seeking a highly motivated Test Automation Engineer with at least 3 years of experience within embedded or IT systems testing to join our development team.
You will be part of a growing team in a growing business. Your primary responsibility will be to create, plan, execute and automate test cases in our development projects. You will work in an agile environment where you will participate in every stage of application development lifecycle from requirement analysis, design and implementation to module and system verification.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Create, maintain and execute automated test scripts on functional level
- Analyze system requirements, and other non-written requirements, in order to develop state of the art test cases and scenarios, mixing standard testing techniques with a “common sense” approach
- Provide metrics around test automation coverage
- Aid in configuration, implementation, and automation of CI/CD pipelines for software delivery utilizing Jenkins or/and other supporting tools
- Perform various types of test, such as installation, compatibility, exploratory, smoke, UA, UI, stress, performance, usability and security testing
- Understand all requirement sources (customer, strategic, security, regulatory, etc.) as inputs for developing test scenarios
- Review and help the team to develop testable system requirements
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of test framework design for future deployment
Xylem provides a possibility to work within a state of the art development team.
Experience, training and personal
We are looking for a candidate with at least three years’ experience working as a test automation engineer in Java/Python within an agile development environment. You have extensive experience in CM tools such as GIT or SVN and proficiency within CI/CD methodologies and associated tools e.g. Jenkins or Team City.
Furthermore you have experience with software testing framework e.g. Selenium and experience with communication protocols common in automation industry (e-g. Modbus, DeviceNET, DNP3 etc.)
A university degree within computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar is a must.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent written and oral communications skills. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, matrixed team environment, with a client-centric culture and within an environment of high performers. To be successful you must be able to multi-task and shift priorities as needed. Location is at Xylem´s office in Sundbyberg, Sweden
Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and oral are essential.
In this process Xylem Water Solution is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please visit www.levelrecruitment.com and click on “Find jobs”. If you have any questions please contact Carolina Eskengren 08-120 50 427.
We look forward to receiving your application!
08-120 50 427