Trygg-Hansa is seeking a Solution Delivery Manager
6 dagar kvar
RSA Scandinavia is the regional Scandinavian division of RSA, operating in Sweden as Trygg-Hansa, and in Denmark and Norway as Codan. Both in Denmark and in Sweden, Codan and Trygg-Hansa respectively are considered the third largest insurer in their markets and in Norway, the company has a growing presence. RSA Scandinavia has around 3,500 employees across the region with head offices in both Copenhagen and Stockholm. Through RSA's global structure with operations or partner representation around the world, Codan/Trygg-Hansa has access to an extensive international knowledge bank. Trygg-Hansa has around 1,700 employees across 30 locations in Sweden. Since 2007, Trygg-Hansa has been part of RSA - one of the world's leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on www.trygghansa.se or www.facebook.com/trygghansa.
Solution Delivery Manager in the area of Business Analytics at IS Delivery
As the Solution Delivery Manager in the area of Business Analytics, you oversee all aspects of delivering stable solutions, from concept ideation through development, launch and maintenance in Sweden and Norway. By overseeing the whole lifecycle, you ensure that:
- the redundancy/complexity is kept to a minimum,
- the TCO is reduced as much as possible, and
- the best solutions are delivered and managed in a timely manner with a high level of stability
- Ensure the delivery and management of stable solutions in a cost effective and timely in Sweden and Norway
- Manage people, and define clear roles and responsibilities, including the deliverables, for each employee and external consultant
- Support the sunsetting team in phasing out the sunsetting candidates in order to reduce the complexity and redundancy to a minimum within your area of responsibility
- Communicate and put emphasis on quality customer service at all times
- Establish relationships with your immediate customers to understand their short and long term challenges while managing the expectations
- Establish relationship with the peers in other IT departments to clarify the boundaries (incl. inputs/outputs) and managing the expectations
- Establish relationship with the suppliers to ensure alignment between our expectations and their capabilities
- You have a ‘can-do attitude' with strong focus on customer service and solution delivery
- You have the ability to take the lead, to encourage new ideas and take ownership of challenges, individually and in teams
- You have the ability and desire to create a culture that supports learning, renewal, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- You have proven experience with implementing and managing high quality and stable solutions in the area of Business Analytics
- You have proven experience with interacting and influencing key stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- You have the ability to perform under pressure and make decisions that moves the initiatives forward
- You work in a structured manner and are good in time management
A relevant academic background is desirable, and fluent written and spoken English is necessary.
The role is based in Stockholm. Some travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible. We select applicants continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Louise Harrysson on +46 8 764 24 13. Welcome with your application!
Apply by clicking this link:
FTF: Elisabeth Sandblom +46 701 683 668 and SACO: Lena Darin +46 701 68 2844.