Application Specialist Mobile Platform Solutions
1 dag kvar
The Service Market Systems team at Toyota Material Handling Europe is an international team consisting of twelve members. We are responsible for all IS applications used within the processes of Service Market. This includes the ERP system M3, mobile solutions for service technicians, a modern platform for technical documentation (ST4) and reporting applications, all used by our sales companies and distributors in Europe.
As our new team member you will share our responsibility in configuring, coordinating and organising the maintenance, development and testing connected to Service Market processes. You will also perform training for the application users across Europe. Within your role you will also be part of project teams in which you will be working together with members from other business areas and processes developing and implementing our Future Mobile Platform. The role involves the ability to understand the business processes and translating them into requirements for our IT-applications. You will be part of a global organisation and support the Service Market business in Europe. Location for the position is in Mjölby.
- Great interest in working with system configuration, development and support as well as requirement gathering from Service Market business in Europe
- Previous experience of, or knowledge about Mobile solutions and “Internet of Things” are considered a merit
- Experience of support and/or development of solutions connected to Service area is considered a merit, but the ability to learn fast and adapt is equally qualifying
- Academic background, or relevant working experience, preferably with an element of IS/ IT
- Ability to work in a pro-active and flexible way both in teams and independently
- Well-organised, communicative and excellent knowledge in spoken as well as written English
- Prepared to travel
We offer a strong value-based company that trusts and empowers our employees and a role in which you can develop and grow and get deep business insight which is a good base for your internal career with us.
We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously. We would like your application no later than October 23rd. For further information please contact Recruitment consultant Marcus Kahanek at +46 11-194354 or email@example.com.