Senior IT Developer
We are now looking for a Senior IT Developer to our Java team in Nordea Life & Pensions.
In Nordea Life & Pensions Sweden we have our own IT department. We are responsible for, and work as a natural partner with, all IT-related areas within the subsidiary and the business processes. We are truly committed and work proactively to deliver high quality to secure great customer experience and satisfaction.
The position is located in Stockholm.
The position we offer Our Java team consists of 8 members and deliver customer oriented IT functionality within a business strategy with ambitious digitalization goals.
As a Senior IT Developer you take an important part in developing and maintaining the IT applications within Life & Pensions Sweden. This includes strategy, architecture, development, maintenance and support. We take full operational responsibility for our systems within our area.
Your will act as a technical sparring partner who support and engage colleagues in Nordea as well as external partners, to team up in order to efficiently develop new solutions and execute changes in existing systems.
The qualifications you need
Solutions built in Java of high quality are in focus, and therefore an agile mind-set is important as a Senior IT Developer. Also an open mind and a strong sense of team play to contribute and deliver are seen as an advantage.
To succeed in this role, you have experience and competencies within following areas:
- Development of modern web user interfaces. Our user interfaces are used by both internal users and customers.
- Development of SOAP and REST based API services.
- All aspects of enterprise application integration (SOA / ESB / REST / file transfers / legacy systems) architecture, implementation, process analysis and governance.
- Streamlining all parts of the solution stack with the goal to make everything easier to develop, maintain, and operate.
- Continuous evaluation of architecture and third party software, including planning for upgrades of new, and decommission of outdated components.
- Good communication skills in both English and Swedish.
It will be considered as a plus if you have experience within any or some of the following development and deployment tools:
More information and send application
For more information about this position, please contact Jesper Löfberg at +46 72 1414824 or email@example.com.
Please send in your applications no later than 15 January, 2017.