Manager to Product Development IT, Testing
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from heavy truck manufacturer to a provider of sustainable transport solutions. IT is a vital enabler on this change journey. In order to successfully support this, Scania IT has initiated a significant transformation towards improved flow orientation and a focus on agile ways of working. We will now be working more closely with the business and we are aligned with Scania's core processes. Do you want to be an active participant in driving Scania towards our Target 2020? We need a new leader who want to develop our co-workers in line with our vision and strategy.
We now have a global IT vision and strategy divided into three areas:
- People - clear responsibilities, diversity and competence
- Business - within each core process focus on business value and accelerate business development
- Scania group - increased focus on innovation and an effective service portfolio.
Your main tasks will include:
- Responsibility for the team’s delivery to the business and improved flow efficiency across Scania and Scania IT.
- Ensuring your team’s ability to deliver and to get the right competences to secure your deliveries.
- Creating a team climate where innovation is a given factor and where our new ways of working can develop and continuously improve.
- Motivating, engaging and developing your co-workers.
- Being a member of the section’s leadership team.
Being a leader comes naturally to you, as does decision making. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of both team and individual.
Having a close dialogue and a close cooperation with the business is instinctive to you, as is understanding your team’s deliverables. You understand how you contribute to our agile way of working and know that change is a necessary component in our daily life.
It is a merit if you have leadership experience and experience in developing and maintaining IT applications.
You have a university degree in IT (or equivalent experience) and master Swedish and English both spoken and in writing.
For more information, please contact:
Tomas Sandstedt, IRB (+46 8 553 838 41), or Anna Sjöström, IH (+46 8 553 832 87).
Your application should include CV and cover letter. Please apply through our website HR Inline/Job search at Scania.
Selection is ongoing throughout the application period.
If you have problems with your registration please send your application to email@example.com.
Enter Scanias Job ID and the ad headline in the subject line. Attach your resume, cover letter and relevant copies. We also need your full name, Swedish identity number, address, e-mail and mobile number to make your application complete.