Infrastructure Engineer within Java application server to Scania IT
7 dagar kvar
Scania IT assists the Scania Group with system development, IT operations and infrastructure. Our mission is to provide the global Scania business with innovative and robust IT solutions. Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from being a traditional truck manufacturer to becoming a provider of complete transport solutions. Our success requires smart IT solutions due to all the digitization taking place. As a result, Scania IT will be an important player in this change process. As part of this transformation we adapt our Infrastructure Services to be able to support and deliver infrastructure to different development team. We are now looking for Infrastructure Engineers within Java application server with significant interest in smart infrastructure solutions and agile working methods.
- Troubleshooting and incident handling
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Designing infrastructure solutions
- Sharing knowledge and best practices to our colleagues within development
- Automating as much of our operational tasks as possible
- Looking into new technologies and tools that could make us or our customer more productive and agile
- Working in an hybrid IT environment both on-prem and in the cloud
- You have a passion for IT
- You are an ops person with an understanding of software development - or a dev person with an understanding of IT operations
- You are knowledge hungry, eager to learn and passionate about sharing knowledge
- You feel comfortable working closely with developers and learning from each other
- You have a certain depth in Java Application Server (JBoss, Websphere, WildFly, Springboot or Tomcat). Expertise in SAP Basis, Cloud computing, Jenkins and Big Data is qualifying.
We expect applicants to be curious, have excellent problem-solving skills and to have a genuine interest in developing in the role as Infrastructure Engineer. To be successful in this role you will also need to have good communication skills and feel comfortable working closely with our development community. You are a team player, but are also capable of working independently. As the corporate language is English, you need to be proficient in written and spoken English.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Linda Östlund (Group Manager), +46 8 553 522 12, Rose-Marie Axelsson (Group Manager) +46 8 553 823 44 or Mikael Tammi (Scania Recruitment Centre), +46 8 553 711 74.
The application shall contain CV, personal letter, and certificates.
If you have any problems, you can send your application to email@example.com
Please indicate Job ID in the subject line. Include a CV and cover letter.
We also need your full name, personal ID number, address, e-mail address and telephone number to ensure your application is complete.