American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.
- to join our Nordic Cyber Underwriting team
Do you want to be part of our story and build a successful career in developing the future of the fast growing cyber insurance markets? We are looking to strengthen our dynamic Nordic Cyber Underwriting team by hiring a cyber specialist from the field of IT-security to underwrite cyber risks, conduct risk assessing and develop new business opportunities. Our aim is to ensure future business needs and cyber-know-how is embedded into our underwriting for the benefit of our clients. The candidate should have experience and knowledge of cyber threats, future trends and cyber risks across multiple industries and enthusiasm to utilize this knowledge in developing the cyber insurance market.
Being part of our Nordic PI and Cyber underwriting team, you are expected to:
- take part assessing clients and/or prospects risks and exposures in IT-/cyber infrastructures in all four Nordic markets with special attention to loss prevention measures and services
- review and underwrite individual risks and manage own portfolio, contribute by creating new business and meeting renewal retention goals
- work closely with our underwriting team to target and develop new business opportunities and strategies. Grow our cyber portfolio profitably.
- lead projects and innovation to ensure our cyber products are in line with the needs of our clients
We believe that you:
- have professional experience in IT-security, cyber risks and digitalization preferably from multiple industries
- knowledge in regulatory aspects and privacy laws is a plus
- have a university or technical degree (preferred)
- excellent analytical, negotiation, inter-personal and relationship management skills
- are self-going with an entrepreneurial mindset
- are results oriented and self-motivated with a strong marketing presence and sales focus
- willing to build your knowledge of complex cyber risks further, learn underwriting and cyber insurance markets
We offer you:
- A position with one of the largest actors in the market offering global opportunities and networks
- Cyber is the “future” of insurance and you will work with a rapidly growing market
- You will have freedom to build the business and set your own footprint on the role
- You will work together with talented and highly motivated colleagues in a young and dynamic team committed to reaching AIG’s goal of becoming the #1 foreign insurance provider in the Nordic region and changing the way people think about, purchase and use insurance.
Please apply through our partner Mercuri Urval at www.mercuriurval.se (ref.nr SE-11803). Applications will be screened continuously but the deadline is 10-02-2017. If you have any questions about the position please contact Virva Ojala, Head of PI, Cyber and K&R; email@example.com; +47 90 08 62 59. If you have any questions about the recruitment process please contact Adam Bergström, consultant; firstname.lastname@example.org; +46 70 928 29 87.
Key words: Underwriting, insurance, cyber, cyber security, cyber risk, business development, IT, IT risk, IT security, nordic, sales, cyber underwriting