Trainee at SEB: IT Business Developer
Interested in a strategic position where you develop SEB´s IT landscape? Apply to the trainee position as IT Business Developer!
As a trainee in SEB's International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited to a specific position - IT Business Developer - right from the start. This is an exciting, newly formed area where we constantly develop and influence the digitalisation of the bank. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role. Sounds great, right?
Welcome with your application!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
THIS IS YOUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Your trainee position:
As an IT Business Developer you are a part of a steering team at Corporate Functions and International Sites. You will lead various initiatives, supporting all divisions - both national and international. It is your and our role to make sure that we are a compliant and well-functioning department, making measurable progress in a complex environment.
This means more specifically that you will be part of setting the strategic direction for the area by:
- Analysing the usage of IT Systems and processes
- Conducting feasibility studies and business cases
- Deciding on prioritisation
- Leading a broad range of initiatives and activities
- Following up and supporting our organisation and the management team
From day one you will work as an IT Business Developer at IT Solution Delivery, which will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here: https://www.tng.se/seb-trainee-program
GREETINGS FROM SEB AND FUTURE MANAGER
We are looking for people who want to disrupt and help us with our digital transformation. There are many new players in the field of banking and we need to be quick on our feet and challenge ourselves daily. Here you have a great opportunity to make a difference!
To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others. Our vision is to deliver world class service and therefore we look for committed and customer driven people who collaborate and strive for simplicity.
Your future manager, Johan Forsberg, describes the work in IT Solution Delivery:
"This function is highly prioritised and one of SEB´s core areas. It´s international, fast paced, complex and sometimes sprawling. This position is rewarding and a good opportunity for you and every other team member to have influence and take on responsibility."
WE WANT YOU!
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start career in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- an academic degree in IT, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- you are, or soon to be, graduated and have some work experience
- fluent in written and spoken English
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have experience acquired through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You are an analytical person with the capability to see things on a strategic level, as well as coming up with new ideas and having a creative mind-set. We also expect you to be a dedicated and socially skilled team member since you will work with different parts of SEB and constantly have new contact areas.
INTERESTED?We collaborate with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competency based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams as well as contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested to become a trainee at SEB, apply right now through TNG´s application form (we do not accept applications via email)! We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, at the latest January the 16th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Find out more about the recruitment process at: https://www.tng.se/seb-trainee-program
Working at SEB means being part of a positive force in society through what we do and help others to achieve with innovative solutions. We are proud of our strong heritage of entrepreneurship and long-term customer relationships built on trust and dedication. As an employer we are convinced that diversity and inclusion are crucial to succeed, as long as you have the right attitude you are welcome to our team. We will always be genuinely committed to those who strive to be more, because we believe so strongly in you and what you can achieve. If you have the ambition, SEB will support you in growing your potential. That is what makes SEB a great place to work.