Head of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
CEVT is an innovation center for the future cars of the Geely Group. We develop mobility solutions for a different tomorrow, we occupy some 2000 people and are based in Gothenburg.
As part of CEVT’s ambition to become a world-leading innovation center, we are establishing a dedicated AI team with the purpose to secure state of the art AI technology in our products and services. The AI team will start operating during 2019 and we are now looking for an experienced AI Expert to join the team.
As Senior Expert AI you are a key part creating a centre of expertise within AI, delivering in-depth analysis, refining our strategic road map for AI and spreading the knowledge of AI within CEVT. In this role you are providing comprehensive and concrete advise for business leaders and top managers within, enabling us to understand and respond to the opportunities and trends within AI.
To succeed in this role, you have a long data science background, with previous experience of delivering concrete business advice of AI application. You are an expert within your field with an interest and ability to establish fruitful collaborations with academia, suppliers and start-ups within AI.
To thrive in this role, you are a good communicator with the ability to inspire and create interest for AI across the organization as well as presenting persuasive strategic advice to top management.
Your main focus in this role:
- Creating and driving the strategic road map for Artificial Intelligence within CEVT.
- Delivering in-dept analysis of trends and spreading knowledge about AI within the organization.
- Prioritizing and defining AI projects, including evaluating innovation height, business value and complexity.
- Initiating and maintaining strong networks and collaborations with external partners, including academia and startup-ups.
Key attributes and qualifications
- PhD in Computer Science or related field, with several years’ experience of developing and implementing AI related projects.
- Excellent technical proficiency in area of expertise and ability to always stay ahead.
- Great ability to create and maintain internal and external networks, collaborating cross-disciplinary and with academia.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to provide business insights and explain values of the technology for non-experts.
Last application date: 2019-01-28. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
For questions about the position contact:
Didier Schreiber, SVP Innovation, +46 733 23 36 09
For questions about the recruitment process contact:
Magnus Blixt, Recruiter, +46 721 84 38 91, Magnus.email@example.com
Working at CEVT
We are a diverse and dynamic team, appreciating the passion and experience all our employees are contributing. CEVT offers you an exciting and challenging job in a creative atmosphere and culture of team spirit.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park, Gothenburg.
- Supportive and creative work environment.
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK-days annually.