UI/UX DesignerDigital Dealer at Scania
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
You will work on an innovative project that is always looking for new ways to improve our user's experiences and outcome. The users are at the centre of this project and it is important that you as UI/UX designer advocate for them throughout the project. From defining user needs and all the way to designing the user interface. And acting on user feedback!
The product we are working on is a browser-based responsive dashboard. Our users are located around the globe.
We use Figma for design, prototyping and wireframing. But we are curious and always looking for new ways and tools!
We hope you have the following mindset and competence:
- You enjoy working in an agile team and you really understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto
- You are curious to learn new techniques and skills
- As our UX/UI designer you need to be competent in all of the facets of the design process, and connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good user-centred design practices
- 5-7 years of digital design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UX/UI team through the product development cycle of a successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education within the design area
You should have a positive attitude and like to cooperate with your team, but also work independently when required. Your ability to take responsibility for the application, be structured in your work and focus on quality is very important. You must be proficient in written and spoken English language skills.
With your application, we would like to see work from your portfolio as well.
About Scania and IT organisation
Scania is a part of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH and one of the world´s leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. Service-related products account for a growing proportion of the company´s operations, assuring Scania customers of cost-effective transport solutions and maximum uptime. Scania also offers financial services.
Scania’s IT organisation is an integrated part of the company providing products and services to all business units worldwide. Based on deep Scania business knowledge and internal relations we balance in-house core competencies and service production with services externally sourced and governed by us. We are around 1500 people and the majority is located in Sodertalje.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!