Dynamics AX Consultant, Kalmar
You have expertise in Trade & Logistics (Sales, Purchase, Service and Inventory Management with Warehouse concepts)? You have experience in deploying Microsoft Dynamics AX solution? Do you want to gain new experiences and participate in large-scale projects within the largest team of certified partners of Microsoft Gold? Here is the position for you. You can gain new experiences and improve your Microsoft Dynamics AX skills while operating in a growing market.
This position offers excellent opportunities for development and professional growth with Microsoft Dynamics AX. CGI is among the five largest global partner of Microsoft and a member of the Microsoft Dynamics President group of select partners. Therefore, you will be required to travel to advise our clients throughout the world. CGI works hard to train and support employees to help them in their professional growth.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- define the project scope with clients;
- analyze work processes (business analysis);
- collect business needs;
- perform analysis of correspondences and differences;
- develop solutions to address the gaps and problems and prepare the Functional Design Document (FDD);
- produce test plans and test cases to conduct quality audits on documentation and application delivered;
- create and document solutions to support user training;
- provide training and support post-implantation;
- participate in pre-process (presentations, submissions);
- move to work in the premises of customers in Europe.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- solid experience and understanding of ERP trade and logistics systems (including at least three years of experience);
- excellent communication skills;
- fluent English
- good knowledge of the implementation of structured software and implementation methodologies (SureStep);
- five years of experience or more in the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- Microsoft certifications in the Trade & Logistics area
What you can expect from us:
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
- MS Dynamics AX Surestep