Technical Operations NOC Associate
The Technical Operations NOC Associate is a member of a highly skilled team of Technical Operations Engineers. The TechOps NOC Associates team monitors NTT Security’s Advanced Services worldwide infrastructure and is responsible for triaging issues related to software, server and network components If needed they will escalate issues to TechOps Engineers. The NOC Associates also maintain troubleshooting documentation, handle incoming customer requests and report issues to customers. They are also required to research and document different mitigation strategies and must maintain current and thorough knowledge of customers’ technologies and their significance to customer operations.
This individual must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in a 24/7 environment with critical uptime requirements.
The NOC Associate may also perform basic system administration such as patching, software upgrades, troubleshooting and executing scripts.
As the Technical Operations NOC Associate you will be accountable for
- Monitor infrastructure such as servers, software and network equipment
- Respond to issues and escalate, if needed, to the appropriate technical team
- Communicate with customers and other parts of the organisation, such as reporting issues and planned maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting and mitigation tasks
- Perform basic system administration tasks
- Write and maintaining troubleshooting information
- Respond and follow-up customer inquiries and issues
- Prioritize issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience Skills and Qualifications
As the Technical Operations NOC Associate your skills and qualifications will include:
- Genuine computer interest
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Understanding key network components and protocols
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills in both Swedish and English
- Strong customer communication and service skills
- Due to government contracts Swedish citizens ship is required
NTT Security seamlessly delivers cyber resilience by enabling organizations to build high-performing and effective security, and risk management programs with controls that enable the increasingly connected world and digital economy to overcome constantly changing security challenges. Through the Full Security Life Cycle, we ensure that scarce resources are used effectively by providing the right mix of integrated consulting, managed, cloud, and hybrid services – delivered by local resources and leveraging our global capabilities. NTT Security is part of the NTT Group (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation), one of the largest information and communications technology (ICT) companies in the world. For more information, visit www.nttsecurity.com
NTT Security is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Successful candidates may be subject to background and security checking.