Gears of Leo is recruiting an UX/UI Designer to Växjö!
Gears of Leo is the tech and product company within LeoVegas mobile gaming group. Our vision is to create the greatest gaming experience and be number one in mobile gaming entertainment. LeoVegas is characterized by award winning innovation and strong growth. The operations of LeoVegas' are based in Malta while the technology development is in Sweden. LeoVegas is on the forefront with the latest technology in the market for mobile gaming. Based on an exceptional gaming experience, long-term customer relationships and the establishment of a strong brand, the Company has with innovative, effective and data driven marketing attracted a continuously growing customer base. The mobile gaming company LeoVegas has since its foundation shown strong growth every quarter. LeoVegas Group, including Swedish Gears of Leo, is now over 300 employees and we are in a highly expansive phase in our offices in Sweden, UK and Malta.
If you are looking for a chance to grow your skillset even further and develop immensely; we have the perfect challenge for you! Gears of Leo is growing in a very rapid pace and we have found ourselves in need of a talented UI Designer who wants to develop tomorrow's best gaming experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with exceptional growth.
As our next team player you will be responsible for delivering attractive and effective mobile and desktop user interfaces for our customers. You will be working in one of our multi¬disciplinary product teams consisting of around 10 talented colleagues. You will also collaborate closely with designers, developers and Product Managers in an iterative, transparent and user¬ centered process. We see that you are someone who wants to make a difference with your contribution. You are really passionate about what you do and you have drive!
You will also:
- Conceptualize user interfaces for new and innovative product features
- Base designs on user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
- Frequently conduct feedback sessions with your team
- Take ownership of your work and support your team
- Communicate concepts and ideas using high fidelity mockups, prototypes etc.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and dare to experiment
- Define business objectives and KPIs together with stakeholders.
- Create a plan for testing hypothesis and evaluate solutions.
- 2-5 years of experience from working with UX and UI
- Passion for details
- A strong portfolio
- Care for aesthetics
- An excellent understanding of best practices
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Really good merits if you have:
- Experience of animated design tools such as Principle or Pixate
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience from online gaming, online commerce and/or online entertainment
To be totally frank
We are going to ask you to challenge yourself and your skills on a daily basis
We are going to interrupt you to take on emergency tasks
We are going to always have deadlines looming
You will develop your skills immensely and become even better at what you do
You will have incredible co-workers who are willing to work together to meet any goals
You will be a part of revolutionizing the industry and we promise you'll have fun doing it
You will participate in regular team recreational activities and outings
And we offer very competitive salaries and benefits.
At Gears of Leo you will be a part of a highly successful team, with an entrepreneurial and fun-loving spirit. We value a creative environment where everyone has the chance to grow. We are a company with a strong team spirit, driven by our passion to win, and enjoy the ride we're embarking on
We are working together with Experis IT in this recruitment process. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jenny Järgren, recruitment consultant at Experis IT, 0702-557142 or email@example.com. You apply for this job through our website www.experis.se. The selection will be ongoing, so therefore please apply as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!