Senior Data Warehouse Developer, Group IT
We are now looking for Senior Data Warehouse Developers that are interested in working in our Financial and Business Intelligence program, FBI, where Swedbank’s next generation group solution is developed.
Group Finance/Risk/Treasury division´s key role is to deliver IT development and maintenance services of systems owned by Group Finance, Risk and Treasury in a flexible, cost effective and high quality manner. Our team is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle the ever increasing workload. We work together with operational systems across Swedbank group to ensure efficient creation and collection of information. This aggregated and consolidated view is used by business services across Swedbank.
The FBI program has been running for a couple of years and will continue for another two to three years. The FBI program follows the agile methodology and is organized in about 10 scrum teams. These teams now need to be reinforced with senior developers that can take a leading role among peers.
As a member of our team you will:
- Be part of a scrum team that is responsible for loading data into our common Financial and BI staging area and storing it in our normalized core model that is based on Teradata FSLDM
- Be structured and organized person that can coach peers
- Have 5+ years of experience in data warehouse development
- Have solid experience from using Power Center (or possibly similar tools)
- Have experience from a multi team development environment containing several release components/systems making up the overall solution
- Are fluent in English, in speech and writing.
We see it as an advantage if you have experience from
- Teradata GCFR
- Automated testing
- Have experience from Rational Team Concert
Higher education in IT, experience working in large teams, knowledge of banking products and financial sector are considered as pluses when applying. As our team and our business counterparties are located in multiple locations (Stockholm, Umeå, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius and off-shore) you will also need to travel.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a modern and dynamic international environment,
- Opportunity to work with amazing colleagues who are very supportive of newcomers,
- Opportunity to develop one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.