Network Technician to Scania IT
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from being a traditional truck manufacturer to becoming a provider of complete transport solutions. Our success requires smart IT solutions due to all the digitization taking place. As a result, Scania IT will be an important player in this change process. We are now looking for a Network Technician with significant interest in smart infrastructure solutions and agile working methods.
- Troubleshooting and incident handling
- Installation and upgrading of our network components globally
- Daily operation and maintenance
- Establish and implement processes and solutions for a safe and stable operation
- Automating as much of our operational tasks as possible
- Looking into new technologies and tools that could make us or our customer more productive
- You have a passion for the Network area
- You are knowledge hungry, eager to learn and passionate about sharing knowledge
- You feel comfortable working closely with developers/technicians and learning from each other
- You have a certain depth in one and/or broader knowledge of at least two of these technology areas: DNS/DHCP, LAN, WLAN, I-LAN
We expect applicants to be curious, have excellent problem-solving skills and to have a genuine interest in developing in the role as Network Technician. To be successful in this role you will also need to have good communication skills and feel comfortable working closely with our development community. You are a team player, but are also capable of working independently. As the corporate language is English, you need to be proficient in written and spoken English.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Jenny Nordqvist (Group Manager), +46 8 553 515 33, or Mikael Tammi (Scania Recruitment Centre), +46 8 553 711 74.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.
If you have problems to apply for the position you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate “Job ID 20164733 Network Technician” in the subject line. Include a CV and cover letter. We also need your full name, personal ID number, address, e-mail address and telephone number to ensure your application is complete.