IT Analyst to Application Operations and Support, Stockholm
We are looking for a skilled IT Analyst to join our newly created Operational Support unit within Application Operations and Support, to operate and maintain our eBridge IT Service (based on Seeburger BIS) together with skilled colleagues in the area.
If Seeburger and EDI is not already your main competence area, you will have the opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert in the area, where we will provide you with the necessary training, in order for you to succeed in the role.
The position we offer
In Operational Support unit we support Transaction- and Retail Banking IT, and are responsible for multiple and large applications in Nordea, such as Corporate Netbank, Payment systems and Cards.
As an IT Analyst you will act as 2nd level support for issues related to the eBridge IT Service, and handle Incident and Problem tickets related to the underlying applications, systems, middleware and database components. You will create and implement Change tickets for new releases and improvements related to eBridge.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
- Clarify, document and communicate the functional and non-functional requirements related the IT Service and its underlying systems and applications, and drive own part of change initiatives in alignment with the target picture, to ensure sustainable solutions.
- Contribute to the improvement of robustness and quality of applications to secure a reliable, scalable and up-to-date production environment.
- Keep track of the latest developments and best practices within own area of expertise, to constantly ensure professional development.
- Contribute to the implementation of solutions that innovate, simplify and modernise our application portfolio.
- Facilitate stakeholder collaboration and provide technical and business knowledge for the development of software applications and decision proposals.
The position is located in Stockholm.
The qualifications you need
In order to enjoy and succeed in the role, we believe that you:
- Have basic knowledge in Linux, database technologies (Oracle) and network technologies (TCP/IP, routing and the OSI model).
- Have great problem solving and analytical skills, in order to find the right solutions.
- Have great stakeholder management, since you will have a lot of contact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Are curious and are motivated by learning new things and developing yourself.
- Enjoy working with other people and are known for your cooperative skills.
Furthermore, it will be considered an advantage if you have any or some of the following:
- Knowledge in Data transfer protocols (SFTP and AS2).
- ITIL certification on a foundation level or more.
- Experience with EDI.
- Experience with Seeburger.
- Experience with Application Maintenance from the financial sector.
Finally, you hold a relevant bachelor degree and you have professional skills in English, both spoken and written.
More information and send application
For more information regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Martin Wulff Søndergaard tel. +45 41392974.
Please send your application with CV and other relevant documents in English no later than 15 January 2017. Applications will be processed continuously.