We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we're good at it. But now we want to be even better! We're looking for a passionate Solution Architect with a Product Manager - capabilities to our Digital & Information team. So, what are you going to do today?
Transition Manager to Alfa Laval, placed at HQ in Lund.
Who are you?
The right candidate is self-motivated and has an ability to work in line with the Alfa Laval values; Courage, Action, Teamwork and Profit. We are looking for candidates with a high level of initiative, productivity, and attention to detail. You are a person with a structured way of working, with strong planning & execution skills.
About the job
The purpose of the job is to systematically plan, implement and monitor IT service changes. The job requires you to:
- Control the lifecycle of changes, with minimal disruption to the IT services being delivered.
- Schedule, coordinate and manage releases to the IT production environment.
- Ensure that all requirements are in place for a successful deployment.
- Efficiently and promptly handle changes, whilst minimising the impact of changes to the quality of service.
- Manage release planning and deployment, including communication, training and testing.
- Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and rolled back (if required).
The position is placed at the Headquarter in Lund, Sweden.
What you know
You have a Bachelor degree or similar and 4+ years of relevant Change and Release Management experience from large and complex organizations. You have a solid technical understanding, and you have worked with change management tools, such as Servicenow. Also, you are comfortable with IT project management principles. Furthermore, knowledge of software lifecycle and development as well as a strong understanding of IT services is required. We expect you to be ITIL Foundation certified.
What's in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval's future success.
For more information, please contact:
Stig Munkedal, Manager, Service Management, +45 27778646. In this recruitment we are working with Recruitment Consultants Sophie Dalebjer, +46 40 660 63 33 and Igor Micanovic, +46 40 665 61 44 at Experis IT - a ManpowerGroup Company.
Jesper Bergh, Akademikerföreningen, +46 46 36 76 04.
Bror Garcia Lantz, Unionen, +46 46 36 69 85
Please send your application no later than 19.02.2017. We will handle the applications continuously as we receive them.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Apply by clicking HERE!