Active Directory Experts
Take the lead in the digital dimension
Many companies are looking for someone like you so why should you choose Enfo? It's up to you, but if you believe in your own ability to evolve and want to work with people who also believe in themselves and in you, then take a look at us.
- If you want to have a part in developing fascinating projects in a digital world
- If you want to own your career and have freedom with responsibility
- If you want to niche yourself within a particular area and become a true expert
Then you should keep reading.
Enfo is an established employer in the IT industry that attracts many people with top-level expertise. According to Great Place To Work, Enfo is among the best companies to work for, which is something that we regard as very inspiring. We are now looking for more great people to nurture that culture.
You will be working in a team consisting of Project Managers, Architects and Technical Infrastructure Experts. The work we perform consists of long-term project such as migration and deployment as well short-term assignments and services deliveries. Sometimes you are part of a team and sometimes you have your own consulting assignment.
Aside from the technical aspect of the assignments a lot of communication and coordination with the customer is required in your day to day work. The role will be based in our central Stockholm office and on customer site.
Today you are probably working as consultant/advisor in the Active Directory field or you’re managing Active Directory at a larger organization. For all our positions, a good knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience of business processes, is necessary. You also have
- Professional degree or university degree within IT or at least 5 years of working experience within the IT field
- Experience in the enterprise customer area ( at least 10000 seats +)
- Experience from working with Windows 2000 Server/Windows Server 2003 and/or Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
- Deep technical knowledge in: Active Directory Domain Services, Active Directory replication and performance, Active Directory troubleshooting, Active Directory Disaster Recovery, Group Policies implementation, design and troubleshooting, Security and Administration of Active Directory.
- Experience from Active Directory Migration Projects.
- Fundamental network knowledge including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and WINS.
- Experience in Group Policy management and configuration.
- Fundamental PowerShell and/or scripting/automation knowledge.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English and Swedish
- Experience in working with Active Directory Federation (ADFS)
- Experience in working with PKI and Active Directory Certificate Service (ADCS)
- Experience in working with Azure Active Directory and/or Office 365
- Experience in working with Exhange
You should enjoy meeting customers and helping them find the best solutions by being self-driven, proactive and a conscientious problem solver. Your communication and social skills must be excellent and you can communicate fluently in Swedish and English. With these qualities and fantastic social skills, you will make a great fit into our teams.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application! For more information, please contact Pia Hedenblad, Business Area Manager, Professional Services IT Transformation at Enfo: email@example.com or 0723-739340.