GUNNEBO FASTENING SYSTEMS IS RECRUITING AN IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN!
Gbo Fastening Systems AB, Swedish leader in the fasteners business and one of the largest European manufacturers in this Industry. Gbo Fastening Systems AB incl. subsidiaries in Norway, Poland and Romania have as a Group 225 employees and 370 MSEK revenue. Since 3rd January 2017 Gbo Fastening Systems Group is acquired by Simpson Strong-Tie. Simpson Strong-Tie group is the world leader in structural product solutions. The company is listed on the New York stock exchange (SSD). Simpson Strong-Tie Group annual revenue was nearly 800 million USD in 2015 and the company employs approximately 2,500 employees.
An IT Support Technician is required to provide 1st and 2nd line support to our users at our SE location in Gunnebo and remotely all around Europe. Travel to remote locations in Europe might be required from time to time. The IT Support Technician will log, manage and resolve customer support issues internally according to set service level agreements. The IT Support Technician will take responsibility for the maintenance, support and documentation of the hardware peripherals and PCs.
The IT Support Technician will provide IT support across multiple sites to user's software and hardware issues covering PCs, printers, laptops and other peripherals. Additionally, he must be comfortable face-to-face with users. We are seeking a flexible member of staff who can cover any occasional issues out-of-hours alongside a third party support provider. We are offering a sound career path and a strong team ethic in a great environment.
- You must have previous experience of IT Support or vocational training on Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Fluent English skills - spoken and written
- Desktop and Laptop support skills (hardware and software) - Strong Hardware and Printer peripherals support skills
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Servers and ideally knowledge of Exchange or SharePoint.
- Any Certification on Microsoft or Citrix would be welcome - Any knowledge of Citrix or Cisco would be desirable
- Basic TCP/IP Network troubleshooting and connectivity skills
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an IT Support Technician with good networking skills and strong all-round Hardware Support and troubleshooting experience who is looking for a challenging position within a global organization that they can make their own.
In this recruitment process we cooperate with Experis IT. If you have any questions regarding this position, please don't hesitate to contact Jenny Järgren, recruitment consultant at Experis IT, phone 070-255 71 43 or email@example.com. You apply for the position by registered or attached CV at www.experis.se. The selection is ongoing apply therefore as soon as possible.
We look forward to receive your application!