Are you a curious person? Are you passionate about discovering new ways of improving people's lives? Does the possibility of bringing the digital and physical world closer together sound intriguing? Are you fascinated by human behaviours and how it influences the feeling of being secure and safe? Are you a team player? Then this could be a role for you!
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience.
The digitization of mechanical locks and keys, the expanding market of digital door locks and the birth of disruptive services have raised the level of importance to create great experiences for people all around the world, for today and tomorrow. We at ASSA ABLOY believe in putting the users and customers first.
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is the Group's shared global innovation organization. We provide innovative, high quality, secure and usable technology platforms and global digital services to local product companies. We have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland), Gurgaon (India) and Cambrils (Spain).
As the UX Researcher, you will be part of the UX team and work closely with the lead designers to make sure that a user-centered design approach is incorporated in product and service development in the global organisation. One of your main responsibilities will be to coordinate and conduct research in pre-product innovation and product development. You will also be involved in driving insights gathering and requirements in all phases, from discovery to development
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing to identify research needs
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and quantitative methods such as ethnographic research, usability evaluations and questionnaire studies
- Facilitate and lead workshops
- Making sure projects continuously user test products and services
- Spread the knowledge within the organization
- 3 years of experience of UX research in applied settings
- Work examples demonstrating actionable insight from qualitative data
- Understanding of a variety of design and development processes including including agile development methods
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about UX
- Familiar with UX research labs and equipment
- BA/BS in cognitive science, human computer interaction or related discipline
Manager Software Systems, Product Innovation
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies
Mobile: +46 (0)72 575 3600
Please send you application no later than 19.03.2017. Interviews will be held continuously.