Cloud and Microservice Architect
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, our vision is to be the most innovative supplier of total door opening solutions in order to deliver safe and convenient security solutions that provide real added value to customers. For the third time in four years ASSA ABLOY has been ranked on Forbes list of the world's 100 most innovative companies in 2016.
Shared Technologies is the Group's shared global innovation centre that provides technology platforms and global digital services to local product companies. We have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland), Gurgaon (India) and Cambrils (Spain). Shared Technologies currently consist of around 250 employees, 130 of them working in the Stockholm office.
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high quality and secure products that are used globally.
Scrum was introduced successfully in 2005 together with the agile and lean mind-sets which are deeply rooted into our organization. The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. We believe that work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
In this position you will work with lots of people and projects. You will have the pleasure to drive and test new ways of working and technologies. You will work both individually and with the other Architecths. You will be a sounding board towards the other engineers with knowledge and experience. You will have to have an open mind and business intelligence within the software development area.
Responsibilities and challenges:
- Development of Cloud based solutions using Microservices and other modern technologies
- Participate in the buildup of our continuous integration and delivery chain
- Support new projects and teams starting up using the new technologies
We believe that you have previous experience in modern development methods as well as continuous integration and deployment
You are a team player, you love helping others and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed.
You share information and knowledge openly and proactively. You enjoy working in larger teams with a culture of freedom and responsibility and are self-disciplined.
- Very good experience with high-level programming languages (e.g. Java, Go, Python etc.).
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and deployment technologies.
- Demonstrate excellent presenting and communication skills, good judgment, analytical ability and successfully lead security teams.
- Experience of building and maintaining good working relationships with both external and internal parties.
- Experience of leading and motivate people, set goals and monitor achievements in delivering quality security services.
Example of technologies and techniques we use
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- RESTful APIs (JSON)
- SQL and noSQL
- Lean, Agile & Scrum
- Clean Code, TDD and pair programming
- Cloud security
- Amazon EC2, AWS
- Docker containers
In this position you will have the pleasure to travel to our subsidiaries and our sites in Poland, Spain and India. We hope you find ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies an attractive place to continue your career and we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Contact and application
Mikael Lindberg, Manager Software Systems, Product Innovation
Please send you application no later than 31.03.2017. Interviews will be held continuously.