Software Program Manager
1 dag kvar
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information please visit www.delaval.com. DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
Software Program Manager
With planning and development focus
At DeLaval, we work with understandable products and systems that include the whole value chain. Our products are developed close to the customer, which is one of our key competitive strengths. We’re facing a truly global environment and a unique chance to make a difference on all levels.
DeLaval is looking to further develop our expertise in driving projects in an important sector that helps the world consume products in a sustainable way, and is now looking for a Software Program Manager to the Project Management Office.
You will be a key person in aligning projects and making sure they proceed as planned. Your focus will be Software but its necessary to see the bigger picture and understand the interface between hardware/mechanics in the development of the future products for DeLavals customers in the connected environment. You will be a member of the Program team which includes Program managers, Line managers, Test managers, Project leader and Integration Test Leaders.
You’ll work with 8 team with 60 members mainly in Sweden and Poland and interact with colleagues in US, China and New Zeeland with a great possibility to make a positive impact on both people and products.
Key Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Planning and monitoring of the SW program and support to the project leaders
- Drive and continuously improve the process and way of working within the SW program including the cooperation with Product owner according to the SAFe model
- Make sure the SW is aligned with hardware and mechanical projects
- Visualize and facilitate the increments in the Jira tool
- Facilitate increment planning together with scrum team and product owners in “big room planning”
- University degree in business administration, IT or equivalent professional experience
- Good strategic capability and ability to communicate with both business/strategic stakeholders and technical development teams
- Good knowledge and understanding of SW development in a large R&D organization, experience of mechanics is meriting
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with target setting methodologies with regular follow-ups
- Solid experience from agile methodology
- Experience of Jira or other Project Management Programs is meriting
This position is located in Tumba, Sweden. You will report to Björn Magnusson, PMO Manager DeLaval. Welcome with your application (in English) via www.mercuriurval.se (ref.nr. SE-11931), we will review applications ongoing. For further details, please contact Mats Johansson, Mercuri Urval, +46 709 14 55 81.