IT Solution Area Manager Manufacturing and Logistics
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information please visit www.delaval.com. DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
At DeLaval, we work with understandable products and systems that include the whole value chain. Our products are developed close to the customer, which is one of our key competitive strengths. We’re facing a truly global environment and a unique chance to make a difference on all levels. The IT Solution Area Manager manufacturing and Logistics is the department’s representative towards the business areas manufacturing and logistics.
The IT SA collects needs, concerns and issues from the business and converts it into solutions provided from IT. She or he leads, manages and develops a group up to 10 business analysts and also oversees the outsourced part of IT to external suppliers.
Key Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Lead, manage and develop a team of highly qualified business analysts
- Manage business relation with the business areas
- Contribute to the overall IT strategy
- Manage a number of IT services end to end
- Manage parts of IT project portfolio
- University degree in business administration or IT or equivalent business experience
- Good strategic capability and ability to communicate with both, business/strategic stakeholders and technical development teams
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes, manufacturing and logistics
- Knowledge and understanding of IT system architecture
- Leadership skills to manage a team in the size of up to 10 people
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- Familiar with target setting methodologies with regular follow-ups
This position is located in Tumba, Sweden. You will report to Johan Anderson, CIO at DeLaval. Welcome with your application (in English) via www.mercuriurval.se (ref.nr. SE-11924). We will review applications ongoing and the last day to apply is 22nd of March 2017. For further details please contact Mats Johansson at Mercuri Urval, phone nr. 0709 14 55 81