IT Vendor Manager With experience of outsourced IT
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information please visit www.delaval.com. DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
At DeLaval, we work with understandable products and systems that include the whole value chain. Our products are developed close to the customer, which is one of our key competitive strengths. We’re facing a truly global environment and a unique chance to make a difference on all levels.
As a Vendor Manager you are a key person in DeLaval’s contact with the outsourced IT suppliers and an internal expert to the IT team.
Key Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Supervise and manage contract and delivery quality as well as financial monitoring and improvements on outsourcing and other IT related existing business relationships. Assume responsibility for DeLaval in that context in cooperation with Global Sourcing
- Manage business and contractual relationship with outsourcing service provider(s) , other IT suppliers and DeLaval-internal stakeholders
- Interface on outsourcing and other IT-related sourcing or contract activities with DeLaval Global Sourcing and Legal
- University degree in business administration or IT or equivalent business experienc
- At least 5 years of experience in IT operations, covering ideally 2-3 years in the area of provider management or strategic sourcing
- ITIL Foundation ( ITILF ) certification at a minimum
- Extended certification e.g. BSC Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management or similar appreciated
- Good strategic capability and ability to communicate with both, business/strategic stakeholders and technical development team
- Good communication skills
This position is located in Tumba, Sweden. You will report to Johan Anderson, CIO at DeLaval. Welcome with your application (in English), we will review applications ongoing and the last day to apply is 22nd of March 2017. For further details please contact Mats Johansson at Mercuri Urval, phone nr. 0709 14 55 81.