Java Developers for Transaction Banking IT, Stockholm
2 dagar kvar
We are currently undergoing a major transformation to become the bank our customers want us to be. As part of this, we have started our journey to transform our existing payment platform to meet the needs of the future.
To support us in our ambitions, we are now looking for communicative and technically skilled Java Developers to join Transaction Banking IT. We need you who are eager to contribute in the development and maintenance of our card solutions.
When joining us in Nordea, you join one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. We have the opportunity to impact 11 million customers with our solutions.
The position we offer
In Transaction Services, we are responsible for the Card Authorization and Clearing in Nordea, with full responsibility for the Card transaction flow. That means that all card transactions for Nordea cards pass through our systems.
We are also running solutions connected to the card transaction flow like Swish and Wrapp. Our responsibility area includes infrastructure related issues, monitoring solutions and specific card test environments for VISA and Master Card.
Working in the Transaction Services team, means working cross-border in a multi-cultural environment where you work towards the future together with skilled and dedicated people with different expertise. Together with your team, you will play an important role in developing IT solutions that enable great experiences for our customers.
Your focus areas will be:
- Development and maintenance of card solutions including Swish.
- Take part in projects connected to new mobile payment solutions, improved fraud detection and regularly card compliance updates.
The position is located in Stockholm.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for you who are passionate about coding, problem solving and achieving results. You are a full stack developer with great troubleshooting skills and understanding of IT infrastructure, networks and integration practices.
- Have the willingness to learn by contributing in different areas – high to low.
- Are a great problem solver that enjoys the challenge in digging into and analysing existing code.
- Are known for applying a proactive, open and flexible mind-set when cooperating with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Are comfortable in communicating with different stakeholders.
- Have the ability to zoom in and out – where you are able to consider the big picture as well as the details.
We expect you to have skills in:
- Java: Spring/Spring Boot, JDBC, JMS, REST services, application servers, both microservices and monolithic architecture.
- SQL, IBM MQ.
- Linux and Windows infrastructure.
It would be beneficial - but is not required - if you have knowledge of the card area and skills in C/C++, NodeJS, Scripting languages, Weblogic Application Server.
Further to this, you have an Academic Degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent. You have professional skills in written and spoken English.
More information and send application
Welcome with your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 27 March, 2017 by using our online application form.
For more information about the position, please contact Ingela Stålknapp on +46 10 1565852 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For union information, please contact Finansförbundet at email@example.com, or SACO at SACONordea@nordea.com. Please note they can’t answer questions specific to this recruitment.