COBOL Mainframe Developer for Transaction Banking IT, Stockholm
We are currently undergoing a major transformation to become the bank our customers want us to be. As part of this, we have started our journey to transform our existing payment platform to meet the needs of the future.
To support us in our ambitions, we are now looking for an experienced Mainframe developer to join Transaction Banking IT. We need you with great knowledge in IBM Mainframe with COBOL and DB2 expertise, and who are eager to contribute in the development and maintenance of our card solutions.
When joining us in Nordea, you join one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. We have the opportunity to impact 11 million customers with our solutions.
The position we offer
In Transaction Services, we are responsible for the Card Authorization and Clearing in Nordea, with full responsibility for the Card transaction flow. That means that all card transactions for Nordea cards pass through our systems. We are also running solutions connected to the card transaction flow like Swish and Wrapp.
Working in the Transaction Services team, means working cross-border in a multi-cultural environment where you work towards the future together with skilled and dedicated people with different expertise. Together with your team, you will play an important role in developing IT solutions that enable great experiences for our customers.
Your focus areas will be to:
- Development and maintenance of card solutions in COBOL, DB2 and DL1.
- Contribute with your knowledge in the IBM IMS and CICS applications development area.
- Play a vital role in securing our operational stability.
- Take part in projects connected to new contactless payment solutions, improved fraud detection and regularly card compliance updates.
The position is located in Stockholm.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for you who are passionate about coding, problem solving and achieving results.
- Known for applying a proactive, open and flexible mind-set when cooperating with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Are comfortable in taking the role as driver and in communicating with different stakeholders.
- Are a great problem solver that enjoys the challenge in digging into and analysing existing code.
- Have the ability to zoom in and out – where you are able to consider the big picture as well as the details.
- Strong technical and development skills with the ability to understand complex technical solutions end-to-end with multiple technical integrations and external connections.
- Solid experience in developing on the mainframe platform, IBM, IMS, CICS, JCL, SQL, DB2, DL1, and thorough knowledge of the business and technology area.
- Broad experience in maintenance.
- Professional skills in written and spoken English.
More information and send application
Welcome with your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 27 March, 2017 by using our online application form.
For more information about the position, please contact Ingela Stålknapp on +46 10 1565852 or email@example.com.
For union information, please contact Finansförbundet at firstname.lastname@example.org, or SACO at SACONordea@nordea.com. Please note they can’t answer questions specific to this recruitment.