Business Intelligence (BI) Developer for Transaction Banking IT, Stockholm
We are currently undergoing a major transformation to become the bank our customers want us to be. As part of this, we have started our journey to transform our existing payment platform to meet the needs of the future.
To support us in our ambitions, we are now looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join Transaction Banking IT. We need you who are eager to contribute in meeting needs to analyse complex information in a Big Data environment to improve Nordea’s agility.
When joining us in Nordea, you join one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. We have the opportunity to impact 11 million customers with our solutions.
The position we offer
In Transaction Services, we are responsible for the Card Authorization and Clearing in Nordea, with full responsibility for the Card transaction flow. That means that all card transactions for Nordea cards pass through our systems.
We are also running solutions connected to the card transaction flow like Swish and Wrapp. Our responsibility area includes infrastructure related issues, monitoring solutions and specific card test environments for VISA and Master Card.
Working in the Transaction Services team, means working cross-border in a multi-cultural environment where you work towards the future together with skilled and dedicated people with different expertise. Together with your team, you will play an important role in developing IT solutions that enable great experiences for our customers.
Your focus areas will be:
- Participate in aligning business requirements and developing Nordea’s future BI applications in close cooperation with stakeholders.
- Together with Business, Operations and IT teams contribute to the implementation of best practices and standards.
- Participate in development of domain BI solutions using Nordea’s BI software stack.
- Participate in development of domain information models, aligned with Nordea’s Big Data platform technology roadmap.
The position is located in Stockholm.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for you who are passionate about Big Data and analytics.
- Are known for applying a proactive, open and flexible mind-set when cooperating with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Are analytically skilled with a broad view of business, and capable to participate in building next generation Big data and BI applications.
- Possess the capability to fully appreciate the need for strategy and its capabilities, processes, governance and enabling technologies to understand the relevant business objectives and issues.
- Have the ability to zoom in and out – where you are able to consider the big picture as well as the details.
- BI development experience gained within financial services or other technology environments, with experience of BI/Data modelling and implementation using a variety of techniques and tools.
- Experience of planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives and of working with business leaders and managers to define applications changes.
- Experience with complex (cross-border) change and transformation projects.
- Understanding of Hadoop infrastructure and its software stack; Sqoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Spark, Oozie and so on.
- Experience of reporting/analytic tools such as OBIEE, SAS, QlikView and R is advantageous.
Finally, you have professional skills in written and spoken English and an academic degree in in computer science or other relevant area such as mathematics/physics.
More information and send application
Welcome with your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 27 March, 2017 by using our online application form.
For more information about the position, please contact Jan Olsson +46 10 157 25 95 or email@example.com
For union information, please contact Finansförbundet at firstname.lastname@example.org, or SACO at SACONordea@nordea.com. Please note they can’t answer questions specific to this recruitment.