Business Analyst Retail, Malmö
We are looking for Business Analysts to be based in our office in Malmö. As Business Analyst you will have a key role in our dynamic and committed team, working with global customers, and involved in the process from idea to implementation. Capturing customers' needs and turn them into real solutions is what drives you. Your work will offer variety, challenges and possibilities to grow both professionally and personally.
For this role we have a strong focus on personal characteristics such as strong drive, decisiveness, ability to take responsibility, social skills and capability to engage and manage people. • You like to dive deep into our customers operations to understand their business and challenges - In depth understanding and a proactive approach is key to help our customer succeed.
• You have the ability to transform ideas and needs into smart and sustainable IT solutions and you enjoy to communicate across different levels of expertise and being the bridge between technology and business.
• You have a genuine interest in and experience of gathering requirements and documentation of requirements.
• You have experience of driving workshops with strong rhetoric as a part of the requirement gathering.
• You have a genuine interest in the end-user experience and always strive for the best possible user-interaction.
• You savor to show leadership in a work setting and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• You enjoy to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
• You have strong communication and presentation skills - both verbally and in writing - in English.
• You have experience of working as a Business Analyst in the IT industry - preferably with web sites and portals. Broad technical understanding of IT, architecture and system development is vital.
If you also have experience of SharePoint and Office 365, working with digital channels and with agile development, this is an advantage.
As a person you have great social skills, are dedicated, focused and enjoy to learn new things. You are positive and solution oriented and like to dedicate yourself to your work and lead others. Customer focus and motivation to identify the best way forward is always the first priority.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team! You will work together with highly skilled colleagues in exciting projects, in a global context, and we promise inspiring development. We work with all elements within an IT project, from feasibility studies to design, implementation and operation. With us, there are several different ways to be successful.
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries.
We have an open and generous culture, sharing knowledge is essential for us to deliver top results.
For more information, please contact:
Helena Bylander firstname.lastname@example.orgAt CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Business Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft Sharepoint