Tiger of Sweden is looking for an IT Service Consultant
We are currently looking for a very service minded and experienced IT Service Consultant. You will support your colleagues with all IT related requests.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- 1st & 2nd line support at the office, via phone, mail, remote assistance and onsite visits within and outside Sweden.
- Daily operation and maintenance of clients, mobile devices and printers.
- Ordering and installing new hardware and software.
- User administration.
- Register and monitor all requests in our Service Management system.
- Various IT Service & Operations related projects.
- Close cooperation with other IT resources at other companies within the IC Group.
Skills & Requirements:
- Relevant IT background, with solid experience in supporting users and clients in an international environment (3-5 years).
- Strong knowledge of the basic IT disciplines such as client side HW, printers, network and servers.
- Experience with supporting and working with Retail Point of Sale systems.
- Experience with Win 10, Configuration Manager, ServiceNow and Lync/Skype for Business.
- Experience with the ITIL framework.
- Fluent speaker in both Swedish and English - great understanding of the other Scandinavian languages is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Always positive and service minded - also in stressed situations.
- Ability to set the customer in focus whilst keeping and overview perspective.
- A structured approach when it comes to solving problems and managing projects.
- You can work both independently and as a strong team player.