Nordea Group Functions are looking for an experienced Business Architect able to contribute with engagement and skills in establishing a strong business architecture team within the division.
Within Nordea the Business Architecture discipline is perceived as a critical success factor for major strategic initiatives and plays a central role in Nordea´s transformation journey towards becoming a future relationship bank. You will join a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals working together towards challenging and ambitious goals.
The position we offer
The Business Architecture team is responsible for the strategy & planning processes with related development portfolio, designing the Target Operating Model to support successful execution of Group Functions strategy. As a Business Architect, you represent Group Functions in the work of establishing Group wide business architecture strategies and standards, as well as in applying business architecture in ongoing transformation initiatives.
Your focus areas will be to:
- Take part in driving the strategy & planning process as well as in creating the Target Operating Model.
- Promote, communicate and guide practical usage of Business Architecture standards developed by Nordea Group Business Architecture across Group Functions.
- Provide input to and contribute to developing Business Architecture standards.
- Coordinate architecture work and its output across the organisation.
- Apply Business Architecture - hands-on - in some large transformation programmes.
- Provide pro-active analyses, as well as recommendations, for the development portfolio.
The position is located in Stockholm.
The qualifications you need
We believe that you are truly passionate about your field of expertise, and that your skills and experience include:
- In-depth knowledge and solid experiences from Business Architecture or from related disciplines such as target operating model design, business process management, enterprise architecture, and from driving strategy implementation.
- Evidenced ability to create high quality Business Architecture design and documentation, and a proven track record in implementing Business Architecture to provide value adding guidance to run and change business.
- Experience from working with IT-development.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and ability to simplify complex concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
When it comes to personal skills, we believe that you:
- Have strong interpersonal skills where you build relationships at all levels in the organisation with proficient skills in teamwork, collaboration and facilitation.
- Are a strong problem solver with analytical capability, good judgement, and a practical sense.
- Are known for being proactive and self-driven with the ability to act as a solid bridge between stakeholders (both business and IT) and the various vehicles for delivery of change.
Finally, it would be beneficial – but not required - if you have experience from, and/or good understanding of the Financial Services industry and documented certification in relevant methodologies and/or frameworks/standards such as e.g. TOGAF, LEADing Practice, Zachman, BA Guild, Archimate. Moreover, it is beneficial if you have a master’s degree in e.g. Engineering, Computer and Systems Sciences, Economics or Finance.
More information and send application
Welcome with your application no later than 25 April, 2017.
For further questions, please contact Anders Sjölund at email@example.com.