Head of IT and Digitalization to Verdane Capital
Verdane private equity funds invest in companies with strong growth potential, active in the consumer internet, software, energy and advanced industrial sectors. Once Verdane funds have acquired a company, Verdane Capital Advisors’ team will help it develop and grow.
Verdane Capital needs to optimize the IT infrastructure and wants to create a Best-in-class digital transformation of the business. The business is increasingly complex, and digitization is needed to work more effectively, efficiently and smarter and is looking for a Head of IT and Digitalization to be placed in Stockholm or Oslo.
- Initiate and drive IT architecture activities and the digitalization process.
- Continue to develop and optimize the IT landscape to enable digitalization of the business as the company is growing.
- Being responsible for and hands-on in all IT system changes and integrations including managing the relationships with and follow up on solution providers.
- Once the internal digital transformation is complete, the successful candidate will have built a platform to help set and drive the digitization agenda across Verdane’s portfolio companies’ operations. This will also embrace developing the technology Due Diligence process of Verdane and where appropriate help the team with technology Due Diligence of potential new investments.
Experience and Qualifications
Verdane is looking for a Head of IT and Digitalization with a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses. As a person, you collaborate well in a down-to-earth and value-based culture. You have strong interpersonal as well as analytical skills, and you are able to work both independently and in teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Experience from leading projects, likely from a leading IT consultancy company or within a company undergoing a lot of change in their IT setup.
- Ability to understand the technology, to understand what is important and also to make sure that the decided solutions are being implemented.
- Experience from change management in an organisation through enterprise and solution architecture work.
- Ability and willingness to work hands on and not simply manage others.
- Technical competency within integration, mobility and cloud architecture.
- Knowhow of what is “new and hot” and how Verdane can integrate this technology in their business to improve performance.
- International experience is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English and in one Nordic Language.
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com no later than 7 May, 2017. This recruitment is handled by Flensby & Partners’ Stockholm and Oslo offices. If you have any questions, please contact Fredrik Torp +47 92666773, Ebba Rappe +47 40768125,
Peter Billing +46 70 639 77 77 or Pia Hedbäck +46 730 362834.