Enterprise Business Architect, Stockholm
6 dagar kvar
We are now looking for an experienced Enterprise Business Architect to join Nordea Group Functions and contribute in strengthening the business architecture team within the division. Bring your engagement and Data Warehouse and/or Business Intelligence design experience, and become part of a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals working together towards challenging goals.
The Business Architecture discipline is perceived as a critical success factor for major strategic initiatives and plays a central role in Nordea’s transformation journey towards the future relationship bank. Welcome to join us!
The position we offer
The Business Architecture team is responsible for the strategy & planning processes with related development portfolio, and for designing the Target Operating Model to support successful execution of the Group Functions strategy.
As Enterprise Business Architect, you represent Group Functions in the work of establishing Group wide Business Architecture strategies and standards, as well as in applying Business Architecture in ongoing transformation initiatives. Your primarily focus will be to provide Business Architecture input to design and implementation of common Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
Your focus areas will be to:
- Take active part in design and implementation of common Data Warehouse- and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Take part in driving the strategy & planning process as well as in creating the Target Operating Model.
- Promote, communicate and guide practical usage of Business Architecture standards developed by Nordea Group Business Architecture across Group Functions.
- Provide input to and contribute to developing Business Architecture standards.
- Coordinate architecture work and its output across the organisation.
- Apply Business Architecture - hands-on - in some large transformation programmes.
- Provide pro-active analyses, as well as recommendations, for the development portfolio.
The position is located in Stockholm.
The qualifications you need
We believe that you are truly passionate about your field of expertise, and that your skills and experience include:
- Experience and knowledge in the field of Master Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
- In-depth knowledge and solid experiences from Enterprise Architecture or from related disciplines.
- Evidenced ability to create high quality architecture design and documentation.
- A proven track record in implementing architecture to provide value adding guidance to run and change business.
- Experience from working with IT- development.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and ability to simplify complex concepts
- Professional skills in written and spoken English.
When it comes to your personal qualities, we believe that:
- You have strong interpersonal skills where you build relationships at all levels in the organisation with proficient skills in teamwork, collaboration and facilitation.
- You are a strong problem solver with analytical capability, good judgement, and a practical sense.
- You are known for being proactive and self-driven with the ability to act as a solid bridge between stakeholders (both business and IT) and the various vehicles for delivery of change.
Finally, it would be beneficial – but not required - if you have experience from, and/or good understanding of the Financial Services industry and documented certification in relevant methodologies and/or frameworks/standards such as e.g. TOGAF, LEADing Practice, Zachman, BA Guild, Archimate. Moreover, it is beneficial if you have a master’s degree in e.g. Engineering, Computer and Systems Sciences, Economics or Finance.
More information and send application
Welcome with your application no later than 4 June, 2017.
For questions, please email Anders Sjölund at firstname.lastname@example.org
For union information, please contact Finansförbundet at email@example.com, or SACO at SACONordea@nordea.com. Please note they can’t answer questions specific to this recruitment.