CGI Global Technology Operations offer and deliver infrastructural services to leading clients.
We are proud to see an increased need in our organization and we are now searching for an experienced Director to lead our Tools area on a Nordic level.
The director will report to Vice President and be a part of the Management team.
The unit are responsible to deliver the underlying tools to our client and services. Examples of deliveries within this area are digitalization, monitoring and automation.
We are now looking for a leader with confidence and good communication skills who are a team player. You are an ambitious leader with experience on building and managing high performance teams on a Nordic level.
As a director you will set clear vision and strategy with our tools area towards our clients, management and members.
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the department. Also review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures
- Billability and utilization follow up & target settings
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, quality, security, efficiency and output
- Provide overall quality in operation (KPI Targets, SLA)
- Increase client satisfaction
- Sales support and management attention in sales cases
- Investment management and controls
- Health and safety of the workforce & development of a superior workforce
- Continuous Improvements of the Service Delivery
- Development of an member-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance
- As an inspiring leader: coach, mentor, and develop our members, including overseeing new employee onboarding process and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each member and the department to succeed.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organizations and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Good knowledge of BMC products and Service Management
- Good knowledge of some leading operations/monitoring products
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Leadership Experience (Director title level)
- Financial skills and knowledge
- Easy to express yourself in speech and writing, in both Swedish and English.
- As a person motivated and committed
- Change management in the form of activity and / or project management.
- Structure in your approach.
To be successful in this role it requires
- Strong and broad background in IT Infra encompassing both technology planning and business interaction
- Significant knowledge of the infrastructure services structures, elements and production methods
- Proven track record of development and implementation of business and technology in the Information and communications technology sector
- Experience working with Nordic organization, managing people in different countries.
- Experience of harmonizing operations and developing common KPI for operations in a large scale Nordic delivery
- Proven track record of projects where ticketing systems have been changed in large scale IT operations
For more information, please contact:
Contact person and details: Pernilla Benerfalk, Vice President, email@example.com, 070 8515080.
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Change Management
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management