Firmware Security Architect
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is growing and we are now looking for a FW Security Architect at our Stockholm office to be part of our successful journey!
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.5 billion.
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is the Group's shared global innovation organization that provides technology platforms and global digital services to local product companies. We have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland) and Gurgaon (India). Shared Technologies consists of over 250 innovative engineers out of which 130 are based in Stockholm.
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who puts a pride in delivering innovative, secure, high quality products that are used globally.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly. We value diversity, knowledge, experience and curiosity. Our teams work according to lean/agile and DevOps principles and are organized as small, cross-functional and self-organizing units.
We value learning and are dedicated to continuous improvement, especially with our employees who we encourage to continuously learn and develop their skills. The knowledge exchange within departments and teams is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part and contribute.
Shared Technologies strives to build a center of excellence where we focus on building more secure products and work with continuous risk-based IT-security work. This will include an ambitious knowledge and capability improvement program to ensure that our first class products have the right levels of security in all layers of secure products/platforms. ASSA ABLOY therefore wants to build up a Software & Electronic Security Center at Shared Technologies.
The Software & Electronic Security Center main focus is to support Shared Technologies and the ASSA ABLOY Group to have the correct security within their solutions (application, firmware and hardware).
This is your chance to join us and work as Firmware Security Architect ensuring our teams have proper security background and skills to deliver highly secured solutions. Bring your expertise and know-how in the security area and become a technical leader for the Firmware Security and the organization.
Who you are
We believe that you have strong hands-on experience as firmware/hardware developer. You have a genuine interest in embedded security and have worked in an environment where you have been part of developing high security solutions.
You are now interested and excited to be part of Security Center within ASSA ABLOY, helping teams produce better and secure products. Spread and raise the embedded security awareness and enhance the security level within the organization.
You are a team player, you love helping others and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed.
You share information and knowledge openly and proactively. You enjoy working in larger teams with a culture of freedom and responsibility and are self-disciplined.
- 3 years+ of relevant experience in embedded application security architecture
- Familiarity with secure coding standards and best practices ( e.g. BSIMM, OWASP Embedded/IoT and OpenSAMM)
- Demonstrate good presenting and communication skills, good judgment, analytical ability,
- Experience of building and maintaining good working relationships with both external and internal parties,
- Experience with firmware, hardware, network security,
- Experience with threat modeling, risk assessments and security reviews,
- Experience with developing embedded systems (IoT, communication protocols, boot loaders) , embedded programming languages (C/C++),
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Security disciplines or similar.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, Lean Innovation),
- CISSP, ISSMP, CISM or equivalent will be a plus
- Experience with hardware design will be big plus,
In this position, occasional traveling to our other sites might be required.
The position will report to CISO in Kraków.
Contact and application
For further information contact Per Olofsson: email@example.com.
Please send you application no later than August 25, 2017. Interviews will be held continuously, so please send your application in English as soon as possible.