Product Innovation Manager - Quality Assistance
3 dagar kvar
We are looking for a manager for our Quality Assistance team. The Quality Assistance team is responsible for making sure quality is at the top of our minds for all development projects within Shared Technologies. The team consists of about 20 people.
The Manager Quality Assistance reports to the Director Product Innovation, Shared Technologies. The job is located in Stockholm, Förmansvägen 11 near Liljeholmen, and international travel is required from time to time.
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.5 billion. ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is the Group's shared global innovation organization that provides technology platforms and global digital services to local product companies. We have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland) and Gurgaon (India). Shared Technologies consists of over 250 innovative engineers out of which 130 are based in Stockholm.
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who puts a pride in delivering innovative, secure, high quality products that are used globally. The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly. We value diversity, knowledge, experience and curiosity. Our teams work according to lean/agile and DevOps principles and are organized as small, cross-functional and self-organizing units.
We value learning and are dedicated to continuous improvement, especially with our employees who we encourage to continuously learn and develop their skills. The knowledge exchange within departments and teams is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part and contribute.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Make sure we have well working methods and testing tools. Testing is performed within both embedded and software based projects.
- Lead the transformation work to reach QA strategic goals in alignment with the organization's vision.
- Support projects throughout the organization by driving and coordinating the implementation of processes and continuous improvements with special focus on test strategies, test plans, DevOps & Agile Ways-of-Working.
- Support the organization identifying and monitoring system and quality metrics, as well as goal setting across projects and platforms.
- Introduce and align internal and external partners to our Test Strategy covering both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Help the organization to evaluate and select common QA tools within the areas of automation, DevOps, performance testing, security testing and test management.
- Cooperate with other line managers, also in different geographical locations, to support the organization to build strong and committed teams across organizational- and geographical borders.
- Experience from working in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Experience in implementing DevOps in SW and FW projects is a big plus.
To be considered for this position, you should fulfill the following criteria:
- You have an engineering background and worked with testing of products.
- You enjoy working with people and making them grow.
- You can show a history of genuine interest in agile and/or lean product development methods.
- You have the ability to define, communicate and implement a knowledge building vision for the organization.
- You have strong communication skills towards all levels of the organization.
- You are prepared to constantly work on improving the ways of working, methods and tools.
- You have a proven track-record of delivering on your commitments.
- You are a team-player, and contribute to creating a good team spirit amongst your colleagues.
Contact for more info: Urban Wellholm, Urban.Wellholm@assaabloy.com.
Last application date: 31 July 2017.