PLM Aras Application Administrator to Mycronic
As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA's robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Your challenge - and what you can expect
Do you have what it takes to excel our PLM to the next level?
You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry where we want to level-up our new PLM accordingly. You will be part of a team at the department of Information and Communications Technologies, supporting and developing the PLM Aras worldwide and have close contacts with colleagues from other departments and subsidiaries. As you work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you will:
- Take care of the efficient maintenance and support of our PLM solution and its integrations. In addition to this you will also handle daily user support.
- Be part of the PLM application group where priorities are defined for continuous improvement of the business enabling applications.
- Ensure dialogues and good communication to make technical specifications out of the business requirements. Also guide the business to stretch their thinking in digitalization and modernization.
- Contribute with modern and stable application with excellent programming of new functions and improvements.
Who you are - and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mind-set and a high level of personal responsibility with good communication skills. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize-and reprioritize-come to its full use. On top of this, you need:
- Experience working with PDM/PLM and CAD (mechanical or electrical) are highly valued to support and guide the Mycronic business in best practice.
- Extensive experience of successful programming and adjustments of PDM PLM solutions. Preferably in web-based environment with C#, java script, xml and so on and SQL-servers
- Practical knowledge of the daily work of maintenance and support activities.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken alike. Some days of travel can occur.
Other information - and how to apply
Work area: Information and Communication Technologies
Place of employment: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
Last date to apply: As soon as possible, selection takes place in August.
Contact person/s: In this recruitment Mycronic cooperates with Experis IT, recruitment consultant, email@example.com, 08-508 954 39.
How to apply: apply on experis.se.
Who we are - and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 900 people engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again and again. And it is our three core values-passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people-that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it's like to work with us at mycronic.com/career.