Asset and Configuration Process Manager
NOTE! When you submit your application/bud in PSA RM your current manager will be informed
We want to make our job positions visible for internal candidates as soon as possible. This means that this position may not have reached the end of our recruitment approval process yet. If this position would be rejected it will be redrawn.
CGI Global Technology Operations offer and deliver infrastructural services to leading clients.
We are now searching for an asset and configuration process manager to operate on a Nordic level.
As an asset and configuration process manager you are responsible for the asset and configuration process including implementation, development and maintenance of the process.
The role requires reporting strong leadership and communication skills.
The unit is responsible to deliver the underlying tools & processes to our client and services.
We now are looking for you who have a clear picture of what you want and where to go with our asset and configuration management. You are proficient and ambitious with experience in managing processes.
As a process manager you will set clear vision and strategy towards our clients, management and members for the process.
- Operative responsible for the asset and configuration management processes including implementation, development and maintenance
- The asset and configuration management process manager will participate in work against clients, internally/externally in the form of sales/bid work and operative and process meetings
- Transforming CGI's strategies into operative plans
- Documenting the asset and configuration management processes in the form of guidelines, checklists and templates
- Initiate and participate in the improvement work for the asset and configuration management processes
- Drives the activities related to Audits
- Provides management with intelligence regarding Asset usage and compliance.
- Be responsible for reporting the outcome of the asset and configuration management processes
- Identify and manage risks within the asset and configuration management processes
- Ensure compliance towards our certificate
- Operate on a Nordic level
- Experience in ITIL Asset & Configuration management
- Experience of BMC Atrium
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Strong leadership skills along with strong analytical skills;
- This role requires both service management skills and broad technical skills
- ITIL experience, ITIL Certified (asset);
- 4 to 7 years of experience in an IT support environment (helpdesk experience, asset and configuration management, service management, technical account management, network or server administrator, etc.).
- Organized and Structured in their approach
If you want more information, please contact:
Michaela Brunzel, +46 768 142 041
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Analytical Thinking
- Asset Management
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Configuration Management
- Help Desk/IT Services
- Technical Analysis