We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe 24/7 with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games and delivering a flawless player experience is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, resourceful and passionate people in the industry.
At DICE, we are growing our head count with amazing and passionate people. As a part of this growth the IT team is rolling up their sleeves to welcome one more person into their team.
To describe the team in some words – They are dedicated & loyal, love their work and understands the work-life balance and most importantly they are social, extroverts and have outgoing personalities from international backgrounds.
Does it sound like a dream team to you? If yes, Lets Game.
The DICE IT team is looking for a talented system engineer who carries a broad experience necessary to build, upgrade and maintain the existing infrastructure and can take part in advanced user support, upgrades, improvements and maintenance of storage and networks.
As a system engineer your day to day responsibilities involve many tasks, but to keep it simple – it’s just taking care of our infrastructure.
Some insights about the tasks include, managing;
- Our local network infrastructure such as routers, switches & firewalls as well as WAN inter- connect ability with other EA sites worldwide.
- Our datacenter hardware such as servers, storage (SAN, NAS) and network equipment.
- Server applications such as version control, bug tracking and documentation software.
- Handle 3rd line support tickets.
At DICE, we always excel our stakeholders and users’ expectations and have ambitious standards which results in quality of work. To continue and expand our services in the same fashion, we are looking for a person who
- Has extensive work experience with network and server infrastructure.
- Is proficient in Microsoft OS and has some experience in Linux OS.
- Has work experience with network routing and switching.
- Has work experience in virtualization products.
- Has experience working with storage products.
- Is flexible and service oriented.
- Can excel in a team environment.
- Likes team oriented work, and collaboration with vendors and partners.
- Is self-motivated, outgoing and sociable.
Does it still sound interesting to you? Well, before you make your decision, there are some final things we want to share with you.
At DICE, we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. Although we enjoy working hard, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
We are speaking a lot about us and what we are looking for, now let’s see what’s in it for you
- Competitive package
- 10 EA Games per year
- Massage every 3 weeks
- Variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few)
- Health care allowance & many more.
Now is the time for you to make a right choice, if this journey sounds like you, do not delay pushing that apply button to send your interest with an updated CV.
The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply with a combined CV and motivation / Cover letter in English.