IT supporter – Stockholm (Sweden)
Capacent, a Nordic management consulting firm is looking to hire a service minded IT supporter. The main responsibilities are IT support related tasks. This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and expertise. The IT supporter will be located at our office in the Center of Stockholm but works with our Chief Tehcnical Officer in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Support Capacent staff with day-to-day technical issues.
- Troubleshoot/resolve hardware, network and software issues.
- Assist with various internal IT projects.
- Good technical background. BS in computer science or Microsoft certifications like MCP/MCSA or MSCE would be a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft products like Office 2016, Office 365, Microsoft servers and Windows OS’s.
- Experience with network equipment like routers, switches and firewalls.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, and good skills in Swedish.
- Attentive to details, organized with the ability to prioritize.
Application deadline is 12th of September.
More information provided by Jóna Björk Sigurjónsdóttir (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Andri Hrafn Sigurðsson email@example.com at Capacent recruitment.
Capacent is a Nordic management consulting firm focusing on improving companies' profitability and cash flow. With its broad service offering and some 150 employees located at five offices in Sweden, Iceland and Finland, Capacent holds a strong position in the Nordic market. Capacent's trademark is its strong focus on implementation and results.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and note that the resume and cover letter should be submitted in English.