BU Security Lead
BU Security Lead (BUSL) GTO Nordics
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or Helsinki, Finland
CGI Global Technology Operations offer and deliver infrastructural services to leading clients.
CGI Global Technology Operations (GTO) is now searching for a BU Security Lead to operate on a Nordic level. The role requires reporting, strong leadership, cooperation and communication skills, both in English and Swedish or Finnish.
Organizationally the role will be positioned in the Enterprise Security team, reporting to SBU Security Business Partner (Nordic Security Director), serving GTO Nordic.
- Serves as the CGI SBU Security Business Partner´s representative within the BU
- Ensures that BU security risks are identified, assessed, reported, and mitigated according to the ESMF
- Supports the implementation of enterprise security policies, standards and procedures across the BU
- Monitors for policy/standard compliance
- Is responsible for the development, maintenance and testing of the Business Continuity Plans for the Business Unit, including the BU crisis management plan and the emergency response plans
- Ensures that ISO 27001 certification is aligned to ESMF where applicable
Central point of contact for Security within the BU:
- Represents the BU as a member of the Enterprise Security Forum and participates to the monthly meetings
- Acts as an extended member of the Enterprise Security team to provide guidance and advice to BU management and Members with regard to the CGI security program (scope covers 6 areas)
- Communicates and educates BU members on security policies, standards, provides on-going security awareness
- Supports Client proposals and audits within the BU, in alignment with CGI security directives
Manages security incidents and BC crisis management:
- Oversees, coordinates and manages BU security incidents, including client incidents as needed
- Coordinates and support BU Crisis Management team
- Ensure BU Crisis Management Team members are assigned
- Reports on BU Security metrics to SBU SBP, BU management and Enterprise Security
- BU security risk status
- Security KPI on program performance within the BU
- Approves and manages security exception requests with SBU SBP
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Management skills
- Excellent English and Swedish or Finnish communication and writing skills
- Strong leadership skills along with strong analytical skills
- Service management skills and preferably broad technical skills
- Information Security Management skills
- Being certified within security e.g. CISM, CISA, or CISSP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of GTO Nordics processes, ESMF and Security Policies
- At least 4 years of experience in an IT support environment and security
- Organized and Structured in his/her approach
If you want more information, please contact:
Michaela Brunzel, +46 768 142 041
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Technical Analysis