Manager ITSM , Global Technology Operations
CGI Global Technology Operations offer and deliver infrastructural services to leading clients.
We are proud to see an increased need in our organization and we are now searching for an experienced Manager to lead our ITSM area on a Nordic level.
The director will report to Director for Tools unit.
The unit are responsible to deliver the ITSM tools to our client and services. Examples of deliveries within this area are ticketing system, Portal.
We are now looking for a leader with confidence and good communication skills who are a team player. You are an ambitious leader with experience on building and managing high performance teams on a Nordic level. As a manager you will set clear vision and strategy with our tools area towards our clients, management and members.- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the department. Also review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures
- Billability and utilization follow up & target settings
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, quality, security, efficiency and output
- Provide overall quality in operation (KPI Targets, SLA)
- Increase client satisfaction
- Sales support and management attention in sales cases
- Investment management and controls
- Health and safety of the workforce & development of a superior workforce
- Continuous Improvements of the Service Delivery
- Development of an member-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance
- As an inspiring leader: coach, mentor, and develop our members, including overseeing new employee onboarding process and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each member and the department to succeed.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organizations and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Good knowledge of Service Management
- Good knowledge of leading operations products
- Good knowledge of ITSM products & processes.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Leadership Experience
- Financial skills and knowledge
- Easy to express yourself in speech and writing, in both Swedish and English.
- As a person motivated and committed
- Change management in the form of activity and / or project management.
- Structure in your approach.To be successful in this role it requires
- Strong and broad background in IT Infra encompassing both technology planning and business interaction
- Significant knowledge of the infrastructure services structures, elements and production methods
- Proven track record of development and implementation of business and technology in the Information and communications technology sector
- Experience working with Nordic organization, managing people in different countries.
- Experience of harmonizing operations and developing common KPI for operations in a large scale Nordic delivery
- Proven track record of projects where ticketing systems have been changed in large scale IT operations
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Contact person and details: Pernilla Benerfalk, mail: Pernilla.email@example.com. Phone: +4670 8515080
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Change Management
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Investment Management
- IT Service Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Support