Senior Information Security Consultant
Trygg-Hansa har runt 1450 medarbetare på 15 orter i landet och vi ingår sedan 2007 i internationella RSA - en av världens sex ledande försäkringskoncerner. Läs mer om Trygg-Hansa på www.trygghansa.se. Följ oss på Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa och LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa.
As our new Senior Information Security Consultant you will act as the security authority and advisor for IT & the business, ensuring that Information Security is embedded into all projects throughout the full project lifecycle; protecting client and employee data and ensuring compliance with Information Security architecture, policies and standards.
You have a thorough understanding of Information Security standards, tools and trends, and are able to analyze the security risk profile of both IT-systems and suppliers. You will advise project managers, stakeholders and senior management teams on security related topics, setting a high information security standard to protect our future today.
You will act as an internal consultant, being the primary contact person for our Swedish business, alongside supporting the other Nordic countries together with the rest of the team. You will report to the Manager of Security Architecture, Assurance & Consulting Team.
- Collaborate with the business and project teams to identify solutions to security challenges they may introduce, which enable RSA to be compliant and secure whilst enabling business growth
- End to end project engagement, delivering risk assessments and advice on solution to ensure the project is delivered securely and security is built into the solution
- Define security requirements and controls
- Lead training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Develop and maintain Information Security architecture, defining security standards and principles
- Assure 3rd party security compliance on new and existing engagement in close collaboration with the 3rd party risk manager
We are looking for a senior specialist with extensive understanding of Information Security. You have strong consulting skills and are able to make information security relevant and value adding in the local business context. You are a strong communicator and able to influencing others, finding solutions and building service minded partnership with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders You present the following in your CV:
- Extensive and proven track record of involvement in delivering small as well as large scale projects from an Information Security perspective
- 7+ years of experience with Information Security
- Strong knowledge of security standards, tools, trends and legal requirements such as GDPR
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of security related technologies and services such as security network, firewalls, cloud solutions and penetration testing to a level where you can advise the business on what to implement
- Ideally you have a recognized industry standard qualification such as CISSP, CISM or equivalent and strong current knowledge of ISO27000 standards
- Work independently and proactive and feel comfortable in taking even difficult decisions
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
To succeed in this role you are able to work independently, always delivering in high quality and meeting the agreed expectations. You prioritize your workload on a daily basis, and is available for security consulting and decision making when required.
The Information Security office holds a Scandinavian responsibility and some travel must be expected.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund 08-736 28 74.
FTF Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44