Senior Global Purchaser, IT and Professional Services
Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 25 000 people globally and our shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to best cost possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements.
Stora Enso Sourcing Group Functions and Professional Services is looking for a clear, visible and business driven person as Senior Global Purchaser, IT and Professional Services.
The responsibility of this position is to run procurement of external services with a primarily focus on IT Services but also have capabilities for Professional services. You participate in developing Category Strategies and Procurement plans in close cooperation to Category Manager IT with a focus on lowering the cost for the required quality and services. Your main work will be to execute set procurement plans and thus run RfP/tenders, negotiate and contract within given framework and according to guidelines in close cooperation with internal business stakeholders. The position also includes logging all purchases into the purchasing system for proper governance, tracking and classification. You will be responsible to prequalify suppliers in category and especially from Supplier Code of Conduct. As a global Purchaser you are also functioning as a Supplier Account Manager (SAM) for assigned suppliers.
You will report directly to VP Sourcing Group Functions and Professional Services.
Competencies and experience:
- 5-10 years working experience in international procurement and experience in Strategic Purchasing of IT and professional services.
- Very strong communication skills as well as fluent in written and spoken English and preferably fluently in Finnish or Swedish.
- Good understanding of strategic sourcing practices and contract law.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex agreements with suppliers in different countries.
- Excellent team work ability, experience in multicultural, remote people management
- Strong stakeholder collaboration ability and influencing skills.
- Stora Enso's value of “Lead” and “Do What's Right” must be strongly reflected in your high personal integrity and accountability.
- Solid financial understanding TCO (total cost of ownership) with the ability to perform both on a strategic planning level as well as in executing the defined long term plans successfully.
Visible: Is visible through contacts and travel to our sourcing and business units as well as suppliers. Can both help to solve day to day issues as well as making steps to reach larger picture.
Courageous: Dares to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. Pragmatic to make things work in reality, rather than perfect but not implemented
Clear: Easily communicates in all types of situations and makes people feel listened to. Builds trust and openness by understanding current business and best practice.
The position requires travelling.
Location: Stockholm or Helsinki.
In this recruitment Stora Enso cooperate with Experis. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Lena Wassén on telephone 08-508 859 02 alt email@example.com.
We only accept applications through Stora Enso's homepage!