Software Development Manager to Inwido
Software Development Manager in the front line of innovation to Inwido in Lund.
The connected home is already here, and digitalization drives evolution. Inwido wants to be the leader in the development of smart windows and doors. We have already started to launch products and services that use various forms of intelligence to make everyday life easier, thereby improving people’s life at home.
We hope that you are the right person with the innovative mind set required to join us on our journey driving our Software Development department to the next level of developing smart digitalized products.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As the Software Development Manager you will be a very important stakeholder in bringing the Inwido digitalization plan to a new level. Together with you and our very talented development team we hope to launch more smart products to meet future consumer requirements and grow and increase the value of our products and brands.
With our values; "Consumer in mind", "Courage to improve" and "Competent people at hand" we hope that you- aligned with these thoughts will be the next key resource to join us.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop Inwido´s new IoT platform including mobile apps, backend and gateway as well as data analytics.
- Own and maintain the IoT Platform, i.e. developing and suggesting development roadmap based on customer needs.
- Communicate the IoT platform end-to-end roadmap to the management team.
- Responsible for tools and processes within Software Development covering all phases from requirement handling, system design and coding to pilot testing".
- Design, develop and deploy IoT solutions and coordinate with stakeholders in launching new smart features, products and services.
- Work with 3rd party agencies, give clear brief on requirements at the development stage of the project.
- Analyse and implement 3rd party integrations.
- Work with the Inwido local businesses to plan and secure deliverables according to Scrum methodology.
- Ongoing support and potential migration for legacy cloud platform.
- Assist in supporting the achievement of company objectives in relation to software development issues.
In this position you report to the VP of R&D.
The position is placed in at Inwido Shared Smart Service Centre in Lund at Ideon
WHO ARE YOU?
Inwido is looking for an experienced software development manager within web and mobile app development that thrives in an environment filled with innovation. You have experience from leading software development teams using agile methodologies and preferably development of high-availability cloud solutions.
The smaller circumstance and the start-up feel within a company is one you appreciate which require an entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work independently.
You have a hands-on attitude with an ability to change perspective from strategy to detailed execution and with strong interpersonal skills the capacity influence and operate at all levels.
You are a team player with strong communication skills and you hold the ability to establish trust and lead teams with great results
You are adept at getting your message across and willing to step out of own comfort zone with a proactive and can-do-attitude and hands on mentality
You are fluent in Swedish and English
About Inwido AB
Inwido is Europe’s largest supplier of windows and a leading door supplier. The company has operations in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, the UK and Austria and also exports to a large number of countries. The Group markets some 20 strong local brands including Elitfönster, SnickarPer, Hajom, Hemmafönster, Outline, Tiivi, Pihla, Diplomat, and Sokolka. Inwido has about 4,000 employees and generated sales of approximately SEK 5.7 billion in 2016. The Group’s headquarters are located in Malmö, Sweden.
For more information about Inwido go to inwido.com