Digital Analyst to Bonnier News in Malmö
Are you passionate about analyzing data? Then the position as Digital Analyst at HD-Sydsvenskan might be the job for you!
We are now looking for a Digital Analyst skilled in Google Analytics for HD-Sydsvenskan in Malmö. Are you interested in trends and possibilities within the digital world? Here is your chance to be a part of a well-known local newspaper and work with the media industry hottest topics!
If you enjoy working with analyzing data and are passionate about high-quality journalism this will be the perfect fit for you! As a Digital Analyst you will get the chance to work with south of Sweden's strongest news brands, and together with colleges like John Wedderburn, you will be an important part of the analyst and development team.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As a Digital Analyst you will be a part of an innovative and creative environment and work alongside skilled colleges. At HD-Sydsvenskan you will have the opportunity to influence and drive the development of the Bonnier News digital platform, marketing position and customer relations. The answer to why you should work together with us at HD-Sydsvenskan and Bonnier News is simple: You will get to work with development within the absolute front edge of media!
Your role as an Digital Analyst will also include:
- You will be part of HD-Sydsvenskan´s Digital development team, and will work in close contact with the editorial office and our teams that work within consumer market and B2B. There is a great opportunity for you to develop in your role and engage in greater challenges depending in your orientation and experience.
- In Bonnier News we work in close contact with the development teams of the leading newspapers in Sweden such as; Dagens Nyheter, Dagens Industri and Expressen.
- Your knowledge within Google analytics is of great value, however if you have not gotten your GA IQ-qualification yet, HD-Sydsvenskan will help you on your way to complete the certification.
- HD-Sydsvenskan is a Google Partner and you will therefore have access to thier network and direct contact with Google.
- You will work in a modern office, located in the center of Malmö. You will have excellent commutation possibilities, a beautiful view of the city and easy access to all that the city has to offer.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Digital Analyst you will have an independent role in which you are expected to initiate, assess and propose what is to be identified, measured, analyzed and remedied. You work closely with your colleagues in Digital Development, and in order to reach the goals, you will together identify what will be analyzed and tested in prioritized order.
Examples of daily task will be:
- Implementation of Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
- Identifying continuous improvements
- An ongoing execution of analysis and studies and act as a driving force in projects
- Creation of tests in order to achieve a good base for decision making for the development of their journalism and commercial products for consumers and companies
- Contribute to the development of data driven insights and processes
As a Digital Analyst you will work cross-functional and collaborate with different departments: editorial, consumer market, B2B, IT and development. You will work within the Digital development team (digital developers and analytics) and in close collaboration with the Innovation team (Business, Concept and Product developers). You will report directly to the Director Innovation Strategy Tomas de Souza.
The understanding of how their digital products are used is the core in their development strategy. HD-Sydsvenskan have a complex implementation of Google Analytics for several domains, with many customized dimensions, created for different business goals and KPI´s. Central for your assignment will be to analyze and explain user behavior.
WHO ARE YOU?
John, Tomas and the colleges within Digital development and Innovation is looking for you who have experience in analyzing digital traffic and user data from larger digital platforms, perhaps from working as a consultant.
It is required that you have the following profile:
- You are skilled in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation
- Experience with other tools than Google Analytics, analyzing more than web traffic
- Ability to transfer data analysis to concrete action plans and activities
- You have good knowledge of user behavior and conversion optimization
- You have good communications skills in Swedish and are fluent in English
It is an advantage if you have:
- Is certified within Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Have experience in machine learning, and therefore have the competence to be part of our development of artificial intelligence
To enjoy and be successful in this role:
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have the ability to work independently towards goals
- You can understand and cooperate with others, even those that don´t share your line of thinking or your experience
- You are pedagogical and can easily explain complex insights to others
INTERESTED?We work with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
HD-Sydsvenskan offers inspiring stories and daily news around the clock to people passionate about news throughout Skåne. Our editors examines, highlights topics on the agenda and depicts events based on our time. We want to be the first source of knowledge for both news and knowledge, digitally and locally. Together, we are the leading media house in the south of Sweden and offer the entire region conversational topics. Every day. Year round. We publish two strong subscribed morning newspapers, Sydsvenskan and HD, the latter in three editions (Helsingborgs Dagblad, Nordvästra Skånes Tidningar and Landskrona Posten), the region´s largest news sites, hd.se and Sydsvenskan.se, Skåne´s business website, 8 till5, and the free newspaper Hallå. We reach about 600,000 readers every day, on all platforms included and therefore are the natural choice for those who want to market in the region. On HD-Sydsvenskan, we constantly strive to get better and make a difference for our readers and advertisers. Here you will have great opportunities to develop, regardless of whether you are a digital analyst, journalist or a seller. HD Sydsvenskan is part of Bonnier News, which is part of the Bonnier Group. Bonnier News include Dagens Nyheter, Dagens Industri, Expressen, HD Sydsvenskan, Bonnier Ad Networks and Bold Printing Group. Bonnier News is in the midst of the digital transformation of the media industry.