Solution Manager AX to PolyPeptide in Malmö
Do you want to work as a key-asset within an international company? Take the chance to be the new Solution Manager at PolyPeptide!
PolyPeptide is now looking for a Solution Manager within ERP to their expanding team in Malmö. You will get the chance to be a part of the global IT department, and work in a varied role with several internal and external contacts. As a Solution Manager you will have an essential role within the team and be a part of developing the global ERP solution.
We look forward to your application!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As PolyPeptide´s Solution Manager you will be the essential link between IT and business groups, with a primary focus on our global ERP Solution Microsoft Dynamics AX. You will be a part of the global IT department and the ERP and Business application services team. You will be responsible for application maintenance support and you will have daily contact with business stakeholders and the suppliers support organization.
You will work within the Pharmaceutical industry, and be a part of the innovation and development of commercial therapeutic peptides. This means that you will be introduced to the processer, tools and systems that insure the quality of peptide technology.
At PolyPeptide we value our employees and are dedicated to creating and maintaining stimulating workplaces, where our employees can thrive. By always putting technical excellence, quality, regulatory experience and total commitment to customer satisfaction first, we welcome you on our journey to become the leading manufacturer within the peptide industry.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
In your role as a Solution Manager you will be a part of the work of setting the global roadmap for application maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics AX and lifecycle. You will be the point of contact for the business users to fulfill applications demand and requirements to ensure their operation on a day to day basis. You are also technical responsible for the administration, maintenance and support of the applications. You are responsible for the communication around the solutions and applications with third parties (vendors and suppliers). You will work close with the supplier support organization to have continuity of monitoring Incident tickets for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Examples of tasks you will perform:
- Work with application maintenance and support.
- Driving changes for business applications and participate in CAB meetings and be responsible for business application changes and demands.
- Work with Application supplier and secure agreements, communication and processes.
- Work with documentation for business applications and secure documentation reliability
- Responsible for interaction and dialog with the Super users and business stakeholders
- Produce key messages, presentations and strategic documents to support awareness, interest and secure the buy-in for IT with stakeholders throughout the organization on all levels.
You will report to the Manager for ERP and Business application services. The position is located in Malmö, but your responsibility is global.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have:
- IT and/or IS education (university or similar)
- Several years´ experience of Solution Management for MS Dynamics AX in a medium sized company.
- Experience of working in an international environment
- ERP experience, strong knowledge of MS Dynamics Ax 2012
- Experience of working with test/validation and changes in a structured way
- Background within the Pharmaceutical industry is beneficial and good knowledge of ITIL, GMP, PM3, GAMP and validation is beneficial
To really thrive in this position, we believe that you are service minded with a positive way of looking on things. Your driving force is to find solutions on problems and to implement them in a structured and efficient way.
INTERESTED?Polypeptide works with TNG in this recruitment process. TNG are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible recruiter Lovisa Wang-Larsen at 0708-888 411.
The PolyPeptide Group is a global company with six manufacturing sites throughout the world. We are one of the world's largest independent contract manufacturers of therapeutic peptides for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and veterinary markets employing more than 450 people in six manufacturing sites located in France, India, Scandinavia and the USA. The people working at PolyPeptide are without a doubt our most valuable asset. Without the competence and commitment of our employees throughout the world, our long-standing success in this highly competitive business would not have been possible. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining stimulating workplaces, where our employees can thrive.